Sign in to follow this  
Traxan

Aldious to play their first US show at the NAMM convention in Anaheim, 1/17/20

It only took 10 years but Aldious is coming to the US to play a concert at the massive NAMM show in Anaheim, California. The show takes place every year in late January and is for musicians what CES is for consumer electronics geeks. Every instrument maker is there. Last year, Miyako of Lovebites and Iron Bunny were there.

The show itself is only open to music industry people, but there are several concerts that take place in and around Anaheim as part of the show, including memorial concerts to Randy Rhodes and John Bonham. Aldious will play one of them at the Hilton hotel right next to the Anaheim Convention Center, where the show is held. Narumi will play in place of Toki. I suspect she may become a permanent member.

I have attended the NAMM show. It is a fucking madhouse. The OCCC is WAY too small and it should have moved to LA a decade ago. But if you want to run into your favorite musician, that's the place to be. I suspect Marina's dad helped out, since he got her her endorsements with DW, Sabian and Vic Firth.

Sign in to follow this