Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

DaizyStripper new album "INFINITY" release

It's been ages since they released anything so I was beginning to wonder if they were still active. After their last mini album I'm interested to see what direction this takes.

They are touring a lot. They released that best of album with the songs voted by fans by the beginning of this year but yeah that just halfway counts as a new release since they barely recorded anything for it (which didn't surprise me since they've been touring for promoting their mini album from last summer all the time).

They are pretty active they just didn't release something new in a while and I was wondering when they will do. I hope it won't take too long.

Their new album, Infinity, will be released on 2020.03.01 and will come in two types.

『INFINITY』(Limited Edition) [Cost: 4,000 yen +taxes]
<CD+DVD>
[Disc-1] CD(12 Songs)
[Disc-2] DVD
『INFINITY』MUSIC CLIP
『INFINITY』MUSIC SLIP
『INFINITY』MV.MAKING
『INFINITY』REC.MAKING

『INFINITY』(Regular Edition) [Cost: 3,000 yen +taxes]
<CD>
[Disc-1] CD(12 Songs)

Source: https://daizystripper.com/contents/291118

content_infinity_genntei_hyo1.jpg

Limited Edition

<CD+DVD>
[Disc-1] CD (12 Songs)

1.INFINITY
2.ハラペコ狼
3.Tokyo Underground Fxxk
4.SAKURAサムネイル
5.AGAIN (Go to INFINITY mix)
6.D.A.I.Z.Y
7.4GET ME NOT
8.エンドレスリピート
9.HIDDEN PAIN
10.iro
11.碧
12.∞

DVD
『INFINITY』MUSIC CLIP
『INFINITY』MUSIC SLIP
『INFINITY』MV.MAKING
『INFINITY』REC.MAKING

content_infinity_tuujou_hyou1_1.4.jpg

Regular Edition

<CD>
[Disc-1] CD(12 Songs)
1.INFINITY
2.ハラペコ狼
3.Tokyo Underground Fxxk
4.SAKURAサムネイル
5.AGAIN (Go to INFINITY mix)
6.D.A.I.Z.Y
7.4GET ME NOT
8.エンドレスリピート
9.HIDDEN PAIN
10.iro
11.碧
12.∞ 

this is more in line with what I enjoy from them. they lose me completely once they start churning out tepid heavy tunes after the other, so I might actually really like this album based on the samples. also fuck that INFINITY chorus, it has no reason to be that catchy tbh. song is a bop too!

Kazami posted a demo file of his part of one of the songs from the new album that will be available for a limited time, if I understood this correctly. He's mentioning 60 days but on that download page there's 2020.02.29 stated.

On 2/21/2020 at 1:28 PM, saishuu said:

this is more in line with what I enjoy from them. they lose me completely once they start churning out tepid heavy tunes after the other, so I might actually really like this album based on the samples. also fuck that INFINITY chorus, it has no reason to be that catchy tbh. song is a bop too!

Kind of the contrary to me. Not that I'm into them doing super heavy tune, but as I'm more into heavy/rock/metal things in general, the video for Infinity gave me some hope and I was close to try and buy the album... then the samples for the other songs left me most cold! Not "bad" per se, but very easy-listening/poppy...  Well, at least the single definitely does the job!

If you want to get some more impressions I found longer previews on iTunes now that the album is out (that goes at least for Germany, don't know about other countries). It's 90 seconds for each song.

Sign in to follow this