Yukami

どく(Doku) 12 consecutive singles release

doku sounds really strong in the singles !!!! Can't wait to listen to all of their singles !!!!!

2 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

April 7th... they skipped two months and the 12-single project has been damned

This will be their 2nd single released on April 7th and is not related to their 12 month consecutive single release campaign from what it seems.

Their 1st single was くい (kui) and now that's going to be their 2nd single...

Their 2nd single from their 12 month release campaign was released on 25.01.2020 so that was perfectly fine.

Only strange thing is that their 3rd single isn't up on their webshop yet but maybe this time they just need a little longer to update it... i hope so at least...

But also very strange why they would release a complete "stand-alone" 2nd single when they are in the midst of a 12 month consecutive single release campaign...

As if writing 24 totally new songs wouldn't be challenging enough already!?

who is that Dr.めぐる(Meguru) dude?

ex- clack inc?

So it's also not Loa EX-IGGY?
Since he write 3/3 and 3/27 are the last lives he support =_=

Edited by BrenGun

どくdoku

12 month consecutive Concept Single

4th Concept Single『拒絶』(Kyozetsu) 2020.03.22

CD
1.拒絶 (Kyozetsu)
2.僕は悪くない (Boku wa warukunai)

Live 03.22 at Osaka Rumio

Preview

200RT Lyric Video

All their songs sound so GOOD!

Also i am very impressed how well they manage their release campaign despite the rough times.

Many bands have already failed this without the shit that's currently going on...

But i just was wondering if (like quite a few bands before who were able to complete such release campaigns) once they released their 12th single if they'll also announce like: here's our first full album with 1 or 2 more extra songs...

But even if, i party them so much i wouldn't care and just buy anyways... XD

Lastly quite curious once all CDs are released how the "full" artwork of all CDs together will look like? At least i assume their will be some big whole picture.