Yukami

どく(Doku) 12 consecutive singles release

Singles for 12 consecutive months is a pretty hefty commitment, though if they've already got an album's worth of material I guess it helps retain people's attention over a longer period of time with regular releases.

Song previews sound relatively interesting!

info about first concept single, "愛と執着"; it will be released at their live on 12/21 at Tennoji Core Garden for 1000 yen.

[tracklist]

01.愛と執着
02.10.9きろの雌人

11 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:

They're releasing concept singles for 12 consecutive months? 

LOVE the preview !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm...I think I prefer their first album over this one if I'm gonna be honest.

I feel like I'm hearing less of the uniqueness I liked in Sin's voice back when 「クイ」was released than in these two tracks.

In these, his voice seems pretty generic...I'm a little disappointed.

I really miss the sound they had in the previous album as that's what got me into this band from the beginning.

But as a side note, the new looks are absolutely stunning~ ❤️

And...at least there will be 11 other singles that have the potential to be even better than this one. I'm looking forward to it!

Edited by Lin_Lin_Shin

DAMN - this sounds amazing! If they can keep up this quality with their other upcoming releases then 2020 is already saved.

Also i love how Shin went real low at 1:42 with his growls - i hope he can do this more often.

2nd Concept Single『人と傲慢』(Hito to gouman) 25.01.2020 

CD
1.人と傲慢 Hito to gouman (100 RT Lyric Video)
2.お前のものは俺のもの Omae no mono wa ore no mono
(200 RT Lyric Video)

"人に巣食う十二毒素"
(Twelve toxins nesting in humanos)

Live 2020.01.25 en 天王寺CORE GARDEN

12-002.png

On 1/2/2020 at 9:45 PM, patientZERO said:

I searched high and low this week for their second single and couldn't find it anywhere ...

I was curious about this too, I checked CDJapan and didn't see it available there. On their twitter there is a link to purchase, but as of right now it appears that you can only obtain a copy via mail order from the site linked in the status update. On the shipping map (which can be found under shipping details on the product page), it says that shipping charges overseas are charged separately, so I assume that means shipping overseas is available. Hope this helps. :)

The second track's riff on the second single sounds way too similar to the riff in ARCHEMI's 崇拝

どくdoku

12 month consecutive Concept Single

3rd Concept Single『僕と嫉妬』(Boku to shitto) 2020.02.19

02/19 Higashi Koenji N20,000 Voltage with the theme of "Twelve toxins nesting in humans"

200RT Lyric Video『僕と嫉妬』