Sign in to follow this  
Aferni

The Gallo - Pluto [Translation]

DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT TRANSLATE THIS, THIS IS NOT MINE.

Transliteration and translation by:  Dem/SubThatSong

Check out more of their translations, here!: subthatsong.blogspot.com

*zecchō(akume) no yoru ni akuma ga odoru
*zecchō(akume) no yoru ni akuma ga warau

jūzaijin no machi ni kōsoku sareta tenshi ga
*kegareta (hi)ana o chijoku sarete
eikyū ni okasareru

****makai no rakuin o kizamiseigu no kōshinkyoku de
->*omocha no māchi de
gomanetsu na hangyakusha o
dantōdai ni sarashiageta

*uso(itsuwari) de yugamu koi no akumu(yume) de
kirei na omoide ga namida ni somaru
*uso(itsuwari) de yugamu koi no akumu(yume) de
*jigoku no teihen(soko) ni suterareru

*anata no ai(jō) ni shihai sarete
jigoku ni ochimasu

*zecchō(akume) no yoru ni tenshi ga odoru
*zecchō(akume) no yoru ni tenshi o korosu

jūzaijin no machi ni tōgoku sareta mōja ga
*tadareta (shi)niku o kui chigiri
tomo kū o kurikaesu

****makai no rakuin o kizamiseigu no kōshinkyoku de
->*omocha no māchi de
gomanetsu na hangyakusha o
dantōdai ni shibariageta

*danzai no honō ga kashitsu(ayamachi) o yakitsukushite
*funnyō(sukatoro) no ame ga shukufuku o tsugeta

*zaigō(tsumi) de yugamu koi no akumu(yume) de
buzama na yokubō ga namida ni somaru
*zaigō(tsumi) de yugamu koi no akumu(yume) de
*jigoku no teihen(soko) ni suterareru

*anata no ai(jō) ni shihai sarete
jigoku ni ochimasu
*anata no akumu(yume) ni shihai sarete
jigoku ni ochimasu

*zecchō(akume) no yoru ni akuma ga odoru
*zecchō(akume) no yoru ni akuma ga warau
*zecchō(akume) no yoru ni tenshi ga odoru
*zecchō(akume) no yoru ni tenshi o korosu
Kanji

*絶頂(アクメ)の夜に悪魔が踊る
*絶頂(アクメ)の夜に悪魔が嗤う

重罪人の街に拘束された天使が
*穢れた(秘)孔を恥辱されて
永久に犯される

****魔界の烙印を刻み性具の行進曲で
->*玩具のマーチで
御満悦な反逆者を
断頭台に晒し上げた

*嘘(偽)で歪む恋の悪夢(夢)で
綺麗な想出が涙に染まる
*嘘(偽)で歪む恋の悪夢(夢)で
*地獄の底辺(底)に捨てられる

*貴方の愛(情)に支配されて
地獄に堕ちます

*絶頂(アクメ)の夜に天使が踊る
*絶頂(アクメ)夜に天使を殺す

重罪人の街に投獄された亡者が
*爛れた(屍)肉を喰い千切り
共喰を繰り返す

****魔界の烙印を刻み性具の行進曲で
->玩具のマーチで
御満悦な反逆者を
断頭台に縛り上げた

*断罪の炎が過失(過ち)を焼き尽くして
*糞尿(スカトロ)の雨が祝福を告げた

*罪業(罪)で歪む恋の悪夢(夢)で
無様な欲望が涙に染まる
*罪業(罪)で歪む恋の悪夢(夢)で
*地獄の底辺(底)に捨てられる

*貴方の愛(情)に支配されて
地獄に堕ちます
*貴方の悪夢(夢)に支配されて
地獄に堕ちます

*絶頂(アクメ)の夜に悪魔が踊る
*絶頂(アクメ)の夜に悪魔が嗤う
*絶頂(アクメ)の夜に天使が踊る
*絶頂(アクメ)夜に天使を殺す
English translation

*the devil dances in the night of orgasms
*the devil sneers in the night of orgasms

the angel that was constrained in the city of felons
*had her filthy hole made into a disgrace,
violated for an eternity

*with a march of playthings
the ecstatic traitor
is publicly humiliated at the guillotine

*in a romantic dream that’s distorted by lies
the beautiful memories are stained with tears
*in a romantic dream that’s distorted by lies
*she’s cast aside at the bottom of hell

*being controlled by your love
she falls into hell

*the angel dances in the night of orgasms
*the angel is killed in the night of orgasms

the soul that was imprisoned in the city of felons
*took a bite of the sore flesh
as they devoured her together repeatedly

*with a march of playthings
the ecstatic traitor
was tied up at the guillotine

*the flames of condemnation are thoroughly burning through the mistakes
*as the rain of feces proclaimed a blessing

*in a romantic dream that’s distorted by sin
the ugly desires are tainted with tears
*in a romantic dream that’s distorted by sin
*she’s cast aside at the bottom of hell

*being controlled by your love
she falls into hell
*being controlled by your dream
she falls into hell

*the devil dances in the night of orgasms
*the devil sneers in the night of orgasms
*the angel dances in the night of orgasms
*the angel is killed in the night of orgasms

Afterthoughts:
Changes made á la typical Galloesque style based solely on my personal hearing:
•••
*絶頂/zecchō/peak/height, the peak of happiness, top of a mountain, reaching the climax of something changed out for アクメ/akume/orgasm

*秘孔/hi+ana (not a real combination)/secret+hole/opening/orifice/slit/cavity changed out to just 孔/ana, omitting 秘/hi

This entire part is messed up to hell, so let’s break it down:
****魔界の烙印を刻み性具の行進曲で/makai no rakuin o kizamiseigu no kōshinkyoku de
Which is about something like “carved with the brand of hell by the march of sex toys”
To begin with, 魔界/makai/world of spirits/hell changed out for 玩具/omocha/toy/plaything.
And *烙印を刻み性具の行進曲/rakuin o kizamiseigu no kōshinkyoku/carving the brand (of hell/changed to plaything)+march of sex toys has been changed out for マーチ/māchi/march
Thus, this line has become
*玩具のマーチで/omocha no māchi de/at the march of the playthings
Damn that’s a change. Big enough for me to put a * in the video

*嘘偽/usoitsuwari which is an emphasis in lying/a “big”/“great” falsehood has been changed out to just 嘘/uso omitting 偽/itsuwari (both stand for lying/falsehood)

*悪夢/akumu/nightmare changed out to just 夢/yume/dream

*底辺/teihen/bottom/basis/foundation, or lower part of society/bottom of a organization holding it up changed out for using only 底/soko/bottom/sole omitting 辺

Classic *愛情/aijō/love/affection changed out for 愛/ai/love

*屍肉/shiniku/dead flesh changed out to just 肉/niku/flesh

*過失/kashitsu/error/blunder/mistake/accident has been changed out for 過ち/ayamachi/mistake/error/fault

*糞尿/funnyō/feces&urine has been changed out for スカトロ/sukatoro/scatology. I’ll be using feces for the song for clarity.

*罪業/zaigō/sin/crime has been changed out for just 罪/tsumi as sin/crime/indiscretion also penalty/sentence/punishment/fault/responsibility (of something done)

Notable on hearing/unsure:
*at 1:00 (and the next time) I can’t make out what Jojo is singing, but the lyrics say 断頭台/dantōdai/guillotine so we’re going with that. It’s not what he’s singing however, that I’m completely sure of, unfortunately.
I was thinking it would be 木馬責め/mokubazeme (spanish wooden horse torture device) because that’s what the girl is seen sitting on in the video - also notable this was used during the Edo period to make Christians denounce their faith, which is even more God damn fitting… argh. Ah well. More info on the device here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wooden_horse_(device)
This device is in present day used for SM-play as a tool for sexually humiliating a person (according the Japanese wiki on the matter, not the English one tho). I’m extremely disappointed this wasn’t the word Jojo is singing.
You win this round, Jojo

*共喰/tomo kū/this combination isn’t real, but he’s put together together+eating, I can hear that Jojo clearly sings tomo but the k in kū seems to disappear which is a bit puzzling to me.
•••

*嗤う/warau
With this kanji, rather than 笑, this laughing becomes sneering/ridiculing laughing

*御満悦な反逆者/gomanetsu na hangyakusha
This is “the ecstatic traitor”, but I want to put a bit more note into this - I would initially go for “delighted traitor” but it doesn’t really convey it properly. 満悦/manetsu is like… great delight, but especially in this case it just doesn’t really “cut it” with delightful. So I chose to put it as ecstasy; the angel is fully enjoying the sinful pleasure of being rammed with the sex toys (naughty, Jojo).
The angel is a rebel/traitor, going against what’s supposed to be “good”, abandoning her pure faith, if you will, completely throwing herself into the pleasure while being violated.

*晒し上げた/sarashiageta
Sarashi, in this case, is as I assume the public humiliation (as performed as a punishment during the Edo period 1603-1868). This could otherwise be bleached, or in more common day language doxxing. The ageru in this case at the end stands that the action is completed, she’s successfully humiliated

*想出/omoide
This is 思い出/omoide/memories/recollections. However. This has an alternative form of 想い出 - also 思出. But not 想出. So, basically, weird. Not the first time Jojo has used this.

*恋/koi
Jojo uses this kanji for love, rather than ai. This love is generally a more romantic kind of love. Thus, I put this as a “romantic dream”

*支配されて/shihai sarete
I just want to point out this “controlled by your love”; it’s a pure domination of her emotions, she’s completely ruled/controlled by him influencing and determining her fate

*亡者/mōja
A dead person, a ghost, but rather than “ghost” I put this as soul. This does refer to a soul that wanders the earth without being able to move on (yet). This word can also be used to describe someone who’s obsessed with something, for example the most classic would be 金の亡者/kin no mōja, someone who’s money-hungry. I can see this as possibly meaning she’s lusting for the pleasure/lust, but since there’s no direct indication for it I’m going with a soul. I do have a strong feeling Jojo might mean she’s lusty for flesh, however. It’s definitely notable.

*爛れた/tadareta+共喰/tomo kū
This word, it’s generally to be sore/inflamed skin/bleary/festered - or to indulge in something. I feel it’s a double meaning here. She’s taking a bite of sore flesh; I’m thinking here they’ve had so much sex that they’re sore af. Bringing me to the next line, which has 共喰/tomo kū which I noted earlier; I’m interpreting this as them devouring her together over and over ( in a sexual manner, which brings in the soreness/too much sex again).

Let’s copy paste here again:
“*告げる/tsugeru
This is one of those words that always makes me stare at the wall, and wonder how to put it. This is to tell/inform/announce, indicate, signal, mark - I see this often used as tsugeru the end or the time. It’s hard to explain. It’s like something has been decided upon, and it’s conveyed, “I’ll tell you when it’s over” is one sentence this word would be used in. But when it’s not an indication for the future I find it hard to decide how to put it. This time we have “proclaimed a blessing”. This rain, supposedly, saying the flames of condemnation are a blessing.

It’s really another great song (and Jojo, as per usual, looks gorgeous). I really really do love Jojo’s complex lyrics, but damn does it take a lot of time. But it’s genuinely fun to figure out his stuff and to put together pieces with the changes and how the sentences change completely. I really dig his style, so much. And I love the references and clever choice of words.

Sign in to follow this