Seelentau

DIR EN GREY announce TOUR20 疎外 (Sogai) and Two-Days "The Insulated World -The Screams of Alienation-"

On 5/2/2020 at 6:55 PM, nostalgia said:

People in the chat on YouTube even asked for an encore when the livestream was over lol although it was playing the studio versions of the selected songs.

What made the livestream special was the piano version of The World of Mercy (?) playing on repeat at the end.

It is not The World of Mercy, it's Ranunculus

Quality is crap though, this is what I could offer through my phone, but I never managed catch streamings through my Mac... If anyone have better quality, please share

Edited by sebbivism

Thank you to all of you who were listening those five days.

THE FINAL in the end was the last for those five days so I added it as a double encore.

We were thinking with all band members about the closing video and I thought that we should do it with something as close to the LIVE as possible.

The announcement at the end was also something we were planning to show at the end of tour SOGAI, so we made the announcement now. It is now in production.

Right now we cannot see beyond the darkness,

but I want to move forward believing in something leading us beyond the darkness.

From under this sky.

Kyo

https://kyotakumrau.tumblr.com/post/617367245897760768/kyoofficial-twitter-20200506-thank-you-to-all

89d07853544aeff7512d53376fa962ec34818f7d.jpg5a92bc4a590d35adc9dbdffbb18faccb83c03ea8.jpg

@sebbivism I have, it's on my YouTube and I posted an mp3 on Saturday, I think. :)

Edited by Seelentau

8 minutes ago, EvilHippy said:

I hope I'll->Zan was adressed to Shinya.

These setlists were done in advance and they did not know what the other would pick beforehand. All videos were pre-rendered.

It was probably just a funny way to surprise the audience. 

I must say, Kyo's set was pretty awesome for the most part (I could've done without TWOM tho), very cool atmosphere. The mid-song switches from studio to live versions was also an interesting/neat touch.

Mildly optimistically looking forward to the new digital single in summer~

Edited by Jigsaw9

I'm surprised they all are so fond of the snoozefest that is inconvenient ideal

love toshiya and shinya's taste in their own music,

kyo set is telling a lot about his 『essence』 tbh

22 minutes ago, saiko said:

Praying they will mature and open the '97-01 footage vault FOR A FUCKING TIME.

If they do (ha, as if), it will only be from official releases anyway.

So nothing interesting. I'll see if I'll record the talk stuff, just for posterity.

Or just hope @nostalgia does :D

14 minutes ago, Seelentau said:

If they do (ha, as if), it will only be from official releases anyway.

So nothing interesting. I'll see if I'll record the talk stuff, just for posterity.

Or just hope @nostalgia does :D

Yeah, I guess they will do as always and use the same overdubbed and irrelevant footage from the Mousou Kakublabla VHS's (God, what an orgy of fan-frustration those are) and then shift to images of Obscure and Sustain the delusional from 2011 and 2013' Budokans...

I hope someday we will get to sneak onto something of that vault before Covid kills us all.

Simultaneously really happy that we get a new single and totally bummed that it's digital only. Fucking lame.

I guess CD production is impossible right now. *sigh*