Seelentau

DIR EN GREY announce TOUR20 疎外 (Sogai) and Two-Days "The Insulated World -The Screams of Alienation-"

People in the chat on YouTube even asked for an encore when the livestream was over lol although it was playing the studio versions of the selected songs.

What made the livestream special was the piano version of The World of Mercy (?) playing on repeat at the end.

30 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

What made the livestream special was the piano version of The World of Mercy (?) playing on repeat at the end.

Oh, snap. I missed it. Really hope someone recorded that!

1 hour ago, nostalgia said:

People in the chat on YouTube even asked for an encore when the livestream was over lol although it was playing the studio versions of the selected songs.

It was Ranunculus.

Also, I was surprised when they swapped Utafumi for live version just to have audience sound on the background.

People were tweeting Toshiya's setlist before the official Twitter posted it. Where's their source? Anyone know?

4 minutes ago, Desqui said:

People were tweeting Toshiya's setlist before the official Twitter posted it. Where's their source? Anyone know?

The livestream... lol

6 minutes ago, seys said:

The livestream... lol

I played the video all the way to the end and it doesn't pop up for me. 🤔

I'm taking about the full setlist, not song by song.

8 minutes ago, Desqui said:

I played the video all the way to the end and it doesn't pop up for me. 🤔

I'm taking about the full setlist, not song by song.

They posted the entire setlist before it got streamed? o.ô

How would they get their hands on that, even? Maybe through the fanclub or so?

3 minutes ago, Seelentau said:

They posted the entire setlist before it got streamed? o.ô

How would they get their hands on that, even? Maybe through the fanclub or so?

No, no. After last song but before the official Twitter post, I noticed some #DIRENGREY5DAYS tweets already had the full setlist. Yeah, I'm thinking fanclub too.

Thank you for the mp3! I recorded it on my phone yesterday in case they played something different today too.

1 minute ago, Desqui said:

No, no. After last song but before the official Twitter post, I noticed some #DIRENGREY5DAYS tweets already had the full setlist. Yeah, I'm thinking fanclub too.

Thank you for the mp3! I recorded it on my phone yesterday in case they played something different today too.

Well yes, because we write them down immediately after each song starts playing :D

15 minutes ago, Desqui said:

After last song there was a moment with the whole setlist during the stream. The same thing was yesterday.
I think it was during the first loop of Ranunculus outro.

16 minutes ago, EvilHippy said:

After last song there was a moment with the whole setlist during the stream. The same thing was yesterday.
I think it was during the first loop of Ranunculus outro.

How has it not popped up when I'm watching? No fair. 😭🤣 I mean, no big deal I get it later anyway. Ty

There was the setlist of each livestream showing at the end for like only 1 minute during Ranunculus piano version which lasted for another 20 minutes after the show.

Toshiya's picks were great. It's just like him.

Edited by nostalgia

Interestingly (well, to me at least), they didn't include the number furigana on MACABRE -Sanagi~-, that were on the album's tracklist, but added the [UNPLUGGED] to Namamekashiki~, that in turn was not on the album's tracklist. Huh.

Most played albums by each of the members (so far):

Kaoru - TIW (6 tracks if TWOM counts too)

Toshiya - Uroboros (3 tracks)

Die - Arche (4 tracks)

Least played so far:

Kaoru - everything before Vulgar (not counting remakes)

Toshiya - Missa / Gauze / MOAB / Arche

Die - Missa / Unraveling / TIW

Edited by Tokage

I don't know how Shinya or Kyo are going to top that.... 

Tefutefu was a really nice surprise

37 minutes ago, Tokage said:

Kaoru - TIW (6 tracks if TWOM counts too)

Why would TWOM count as a TIW song?

Die's setlist was the best.
I was pleasantly surprised when he started with Midwife, but then he continued playing ALL of my favourite Arche songs. Kinda was expecting Kaishun and Tefu Tefu (they're his songs after all), but Cause of Fickleness? Holy shit!
Also, his setlist was almost perfect in a sense of flow (except for Ranunculus, which was too calm to continue. Maybe Aka would do the job better?)

57 minutes ago, Seelentau said:

Because it's the book-end of that album cycle, or so they said.

Meaning it won't be included on the next album?