Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

R指定 (R-Shitei) new maxi-single "遺書" (Isho) release

R指定 (R-Shitei) 29th maxi-single "遺書" (Isho) will be released at 2019/12/25 (2 types)

Limited edition (2310yen) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD including "遺書" (Isho) PV and Making

Regular edition (1650yen) will include CD (2 songs) only

[tracklist]

01. 遺書 (Isho)

02. -透明- (Toumei)

Am I going crazy or did vk bands across the board raise their prices by like 500 yen for these releases? Either way I'm probably one of the few people on this forum that's hyped for this band so I'll still buy it but jeez

2 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

Am I going crazy or did vk bands across the board raise their prices by like 500 yen for these releases? Either way I'm probably one of the few people on this forum that's hyped for this band so I'll still buy it but jeez

it's because of the increase of the value added tax in Japan

The total tax increase over the past 5 years is only a few percent from 5 to 8 and then to 10 last month I believe, so that cant explain a hike from 1200 to 1600. I'm guessing other additional charges and falling sales explain the higher prices.

1 hour ago, WhirlingBlack said:

The total tax increase over the past 5 years is only a few percent from 5 to 8 and then to 10 last month I believe, so that cant explain a hike from 1200 to 1600. I'm guessing other additional charges and falling sales explain the higher prices.

Could also just be popular bands can get away with it, because I think someone small like darrell sold their new single for 1500yen with 3 songs 

Edited by sleepy coffee

Sign in to follow this