Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

蘭 (Ran) Gt. 渉(wataru) has departed

2 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

They did make a whole video teasing him for being fat, with the rest of the label's bands, so tbh can't blame him for leaving

Can't blame the guy for leaving.

Regardless - the guy is huge for Japanese standards. I don't think this fact influenced the band well considering that many fans choose a band for the looks.

So for sure visual kei is not for him. The industry is not gonna change over one snowflake.

As for the bullying part and such video even existing - well, the president of Bloom (the blond guy in the video) is a legendary kusoman who was supposedly involved in many shady things. What else could be expected from him?

I had to make sure which guy in the video is Wataru and tbh, I've seen a lot of larger bandmen. Can't blame the guy. Most people would leave if they were made fun of in such a way.

EDIT: I need to get my eyes checked because I somehow was thinking about totally different guy from the video. Still not cool.

Edited by ShTon

6 hours ago, ShTon said:

I had to make sure which guy in the video is Wataru and tbh, I've seen a lot of larger bandmen. Can't blame the guy. Most people would leave if they were made fun of in such a way.

Could you name a few? I'm just curious. I can't recall a single bandoman who is over 100kg.

There was also a bassist from an obscure band called Drop who was thicc.

I know that Loki from More is slightly overweight (you can see his fat). There's also Dezert's bassist.

But this guy has such a massive second chin and bulging stomach - I can't recall a single bandoman who is as huge as him.

Edited by zaa_zaa

10 minutes ago, zaa_zaa said:

Could you name a few? I'm just curious. I can't recall a single bandoman who is over 100kg.

There was also a bassist from an obscure band called Drop who was thicc.

I know that Loki from More is slightly overweight (you can see his fat).

But this guy has such a massive second chin and bulging stomach - I can't recall a single bandoman who is as huge as him.

ex-Merry badend -  scarface is also an overweight guy: https://twitter.com/MBE_scarface

Spoiler

EIdAzLkXsAIv3NM?format=jpg&name=360x360

But as far I know, he still has a bunch of woman who totally like him...

Edited by BrenGun

23 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

They did make a whole video teasing him for being fat, with the rest of the label's bands, so tbh can't blame him for leaving

May someone translate at least some lines?

Just now, zaa_zaa said:

that's personality for you :)

That's not personality....... (I'm not his fan btw.)
Also he still plays a bunch of gigs, so.. I doubt he has that less fans, so that nobody want's him as support right?

@ricchubunny I believe I'm not wrong right?

Anyway we talking about Wataru here.

I never followed him, so I don't know if he did got a lot of kind tweets or whatever from fans. 

But I also doubt with him, that he was totally unpolular.  Just lesser popular...

Sign in to follow this