Shaolan974

BUCK-TICK new maxi-single "堕天使" (Datenshi) release

BUCK-TICK new maxi-single "堕天使" (Datenshi) will be released at 2020/01/29 (3 types)

Limited SHM-CD+Blu-Ray edition (2380yen)

Limited SHM-CD+DVD edition (1880yen)

Regular SHM-CD edition (1000yen)

[CD tracklist]

01. 堕天使 (Datenshi)
02. Luna Park
03. 「THE DAY IN QUESTION 2019」 LIVE TRACK (Limited edition only)

[Blu-Ray/DVD tracklist] (limited edition only)

・「THE DAY IN QUESTION 2019」 LIVE TRACK収録
・Blu-ray:「堕天使」MUSIC VIDEO収録
・スペシャルデジパック仕様

Imai is s tarting to look more and more like some disheveled middle-aged cat lady as the years go by

2 hours ago, Tokage said:

Imai is s tarting to look more and more like some disheveled middle-aged cat lady as the years go by

Imai is That One Drunk Aunt at Thanksgiving/Christmas.™

Looks like the band is already playing the title track of the single in the encores of their current "THE DAY IN QUESTION" mini-tour! Not only that, the setlists looks pretty solid too. Here's the one from two days ago:

01. 夢魔-THE NIGHTMARE
02. 唄
03. 獣たちの夜
04. Jonathan Jet-Coaster
05. 羽虫のように
06. 絶界
07. 細胞具ドリー:ソラミミ:PHANTOM
08. PINOA ICCHIO -躍るアトム-
09. 月下麗人
10. Snow white
11. SILENT NIGHT
12. Alice in Wonder Underground
13. スピード
14. 独壇場Beauty
15. FLAME

EN1
01. 堕天使
02. RONDO
03. 無題

EN2
01. ドレス
02. GLAMOROUS
03. LOVE ME

Hopefully we'll get to hear some samples of the new songs soon~ :) 

edit: I tried to dig up some info on how "堕天使" sounds on blogs/Twitter, but couldn't rly find much. The only thing ppl mentioned about it that it was unusual/unexpected, and someone said the intro reminded them of "American rock", whatever that might entail, lol.

Edited by Jigsaw9

On 11/12/2019 at 4:16 PM, Shaolan974 said:

[CD tracklist]

01. 堕天使 (Datenshi)
02. Luna Park
03. 「THE DAY IN QUESTION 2019」 LIVE TRACK (Limited edition only)

The bonus track of the limited edition will be a live version of the title track: 堕天使 (THE DAY IN QUESTION 2019 LIVE at 高崎芸術劇場 [2019.12.3])

This isn't closely related to the single, but I didn't feel it warrented its own thread: Atsushi will be lending his voice to one of the characters of some weird CG-animated movie about cats called "NEKO KIKAKU" which will have its release sometime in 2020. He's only credited as a "guest" so he probably won't have that big of a role, I just thought it was amusing. :D

Here's a teaser thingie for the movie from back in the summer:

Edited by Jigsaw9

Yeah dunno what they mean by American rock lol, so far it sounds like it could've been off any of the 2007-2012 albums, especially Memento Mori ...all I care is that maybe they tone the treble of the digital sounds back, for me it was overbearing in the latest albums.

The PV's entire aesthetic reminds me of the Six/Nine era a lil bit. Song itself is fun too (as usual)

It was okayish, I guess... Feels a bit like a hastily thrown-together skeleton of a song to me tho. The outro was the best part! :D 

edit: A kind soul uploaded the B-side to Youtube, I like this one better! It has those nostalgic B-T melodies~

Edited by Jigsaw9