Jenova

Hello everyone~

Okay so, the way I ended up here is a pretty good story so strap in y'all.  I saw that Pinokiwo had tweeted thanks to a random twitter notification and when I saw that he was finally!! on a label!!  I naturally needed to see what he had released/try to get it bc my fave in high school was finally on a label!  As I was looking for more info and getting deeper into the pages, a topic here was linked and I recognized it because I had been here back when it was Tainted World and left not long after the name change due to irl circumstances. I ended up leaving the vk community as a whole, but I'm curious to see what's changed lol.

I can't remember anything about my account other than I was a major annoyance, so I'm starting fresh.  My favorite bands that I still listen to quite often are SEIKIMA-II, THE ALFEE, Dir en grey, metronome, Malice Mizer, and many others.  I'm looking forward to figuring out what's happened while I was inactive lmao

Some general info about me:

I'm 29, love writing and video games, and have a mixed dachshund that looks like Scrappy Doo.

Edited by Jenova