R/O

Cat lovers in VK?

Pretty much exactly what it says on the tin. I am aware of a handful of repeat cat tweeters, but I’d like to find out about more of the fellow cat lovers in the genre

—A crazy cat lady in the making

Edited by R/O

One who instantly comes to mind is Sizna from Sugar/Moran. His cat (who is extremely cute, btw) actually has their (I'm not sure if it's a boy or a girl) own Instagram account. I know Hizaki and Masashi from Versailles also have cats (Hizaki's is called Sonia and Masashi's is called Piisuke). Yuuki from Lycaon/Initial'L also had a couple named Kurocchi and Chashiro but I think Chashiro unfortunately passed away.

Fuma (ex Purple Stone) has his cat all over his social media accounts. Show (A9) and Yo (Matenrou Opera) also post a lot of pictures and videos of their cats on their SNS. I also remember most of Nocturnal Bloodlust being cat people. Chobi (The Guzmania) has two cats. That's all from the top of my head.

Edited by ShTon

Virge's Ryo is definitely a cat person. Some of his bandmates have even called him by the nicknames of "neko-chan" or "bakeneko".  I don't know if he currently has any cats, but he's had some before at least. He's never really posted much about them on social media though.

Another one that comes to mind is TRNTY D:CODE's Shio. He posts a lot about his cat on twitter and instagram.

Akane from D.I.D. is a huuuuuuge cat person. i remember stories how he used to be late for rehearsals because he plays with all cats on the road to studio. And now he always retweets cat things. And he has cats.

Hitsugi from Nightmare, it basically used to be his thing how much he stans cats. Also Rito from Gulu Gulu seems to post a lot about his cat, but I don't think he's an actual cat lady because he also seems to have a dog. So he's probably just a pet person.

IDK, perhaps MERRY?

R-9101134-1474794234-3213.jpeg.jpg

but anyway, isn’t Japanese more of Cats people anyway? The number of cats kept as pets outnumbered that of dogs for the second straight year in 2018, as per the Japan Pet Food Association report.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/12/26/national/cats-outnumber-dogs-pets-japan-second-straight-year/#.Xb9rYMAxXYU

Edited by LIDL

If I may comment on my own thread—

He keeps the cat tweets to a reasonable level, but CHARGEEEEEE... seemingly has an extremely adorable kitty 

Ryutaro from Plastic Tree likes animals in general, but he's especially into cats -- he tweets about his own cat a fair bit, has fawned over other cats on numerous occasions, his bandmates have brought up his penchant for cats before, and there was at least one group interview that had to get partially edited down for brevity because him, the interviewer, and the other guest (Aijii, from LM.C/ex-PIERROT) got on a tangent about cats.

(On that note, Aiji is pretty fond of cats)

Also, I'm amazed nobody has mentioned Atsushi Sakurai yet; he's like the resident cat oyaji of VK.

12 hours ago, SakuraFox512 said:

Also, I'm amazed nobody has mentioned Atsushi Sakurai yet; he's like the resident cat oyaji of VK.

Was literally about to come post this if no one else was, wish I could pull up that vid where he crawls around on stage and meows. (I can't even listen to "Neko")
tumblr_ns7bj5oLjL1r1ao91o2_400.jpgtumblr_nszzfs6XRy1qhz3lro1_500.jpg

On 11/3/2019 at 7:39 PM, Paraph said:

Közi

Oh, absolutely. When you expect you’ll need cat pictures to recover from what you see on someone’s Twitter and instead the first post you see is this:

In case it refuses to load: concert schedule w/picture of extremely cute kitty

Edited by R/O