Shaolan974

DEXCORE new album, "DRAGOUT." release

On 7/11/2020 at 2:47 AM, DerKnecht said:

I just hope they will finally get a more natural and not this over-compressed djent sound.  

I mean, I don't think they're going to change their sound just over night. 

This band is about overproduced chugs & dank breakdowns with autotuned metalcore choruses. The chances of them going away from that and staying heavy are about as good as zero. 

4 hours ago, EzraEroguro said:

Quiero decir, no creo que vayan a cambiar su sonido justo por la noche. 

and I hope its sound is as good dragout or don ´ t be afraid

2 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

You never know, perhaps this album is taking them into a new lounge jazz/bossa style.

According to this tweet of kagami i doubt it... ;D

I can't give a proper translation but here's what google translation says so...

"The new songs on the album are really too strong.
I'm a little scared"

2 hours ago, Karma’s Hat said:

This band is about overproduced chugs & dank breakdowns with autotuned metalcore choruses. The chances of them going away from that and staying heavy are about as good as zero.

As long as the drums don't sound like they're programmed, like in most of their recent releases ...

Did they even announce the release of the MV? I don't recall anyone saying anything about it. Anyway! I wasn't expecting them to use a mellow track to promote the new album, but that makes me even more excited for the bangers we'll be getting next month

30 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

I wasn't expecting them to use a mellow track to promote the new album, but that makes me even more excited for the bangers we'll be getting next month

It makes sense considering what Kagami's been posting frequently on twitter and YouTube. He's been doing more softer stuff lately, acoustic covers and all. I think this was one of his "work in progress" videos at one point. The "it's easy to live" part sounds familiar.

7 hours ago, Yukimoto said:

@GuancheVK They will hand pick one song from the album and premiere it on that day and time ^_^

I think Kagami also mentioned that it's a limited stream, so you can only hear it one time. Be careful when you click on the link folks!

On 8/19/2020 at 5:36 PM, Shmilly said:

I think Kagami also mentioned that it's a limited stream, so you can only hear it one time. Be careful when you click on the link folks!

Already pre-ordered the album so not too worried. 😛