Shaolan974

DEXCORE new album, "DRAGOUT." release

Unbelievably excited for this, gonna try and order the deluxe edition when it's available (next Friday JST). Annoying that two songs are only on the live limited edition though...

11 hours ago, Shmilly said:

Unbelievably excited for this, gonna try and order the deluxe edition when it's available (next Friday JST). Annoying that two songs are only on the live limited edition though...

What's even more annoying is the fact that "Hunger" has only ever been a live-limited song, outside of the free demo they gave out before they performed live. I guess they're trying to keep that song only for the "true fans."

Wish I could hear hunger re-recorded, but I guess I shouldn't complain with the 33 total tracks 😅

Am I missing something about the white version of the album? If Hunger is on it ehh wouldn’t you be able to hear it? Lol

Right, but what I’m asking is if the white version is only available to certain customers or something. My intent is to buy a digital copy of as many songs on this album as I can. So if the white version is on iTunes I’ll likely be buying it. 

Not as far as we know, no. I guess it's only a way to milk the living shit out of us customers: if you want to listen to all the songs you're pretty much forced to buy white version and one of the other three.

Ah I gotcha! Well I guess we’ll have to see how the digital release goes. Nothing from Japan seems to be shipping to the states as of now so I can likely only do a digital purchase of... as much as I can here. 

im just so excited about this release 🥺

2 minutes ago, ShanethVarosa said:

Yuck 

Indeed. That's why I was saying that it seems like the band is trying to keep the song "Hunger" to only their "true fans" who can buy the live-limited releases.

The onemans are still far away, but I'm definitely planning to go to at least one of the December shows in Shibuya. (I live in Tokyo)

I've only seen them at taiban before, but I'm very excited about the new member, release and whatever comes with it.

To confirm, the Red and Blue and Extra editions will be released on September 30. Pre-orders will start on July 10, with the Extra edition being limited to their online store (Waltz). The White edition is live-limited and will be sold starting at their live on October 10.

From Kagami:

"Honestly I worried a lot because I wasn't sure what people would think about releasing 4 types, but to put it simply I wanted to reach as many people as possible. An album that's easy to pick up for people who don't know about Dexcore. An album for people who see it and think, 'oh, an album from Dexcore. Maybe I'll buy that.' An album that pleases our biggest fans. After thinking and thinking about how to present an album that would please all these kinds of people, I decided to go for 4 types. I hope it can reach lots of people."

I honestly was annoyed at first not having those two songs, but now I do not care .... I will buy the red version which are 33 more songs than enough for me

20 hours ago, Shmilly said:

From Kagami:

"Honestly I worried a lot because I wasn't sure what people would think about releasing 4 types, but to put it simply I wanted to reach as many people as possible. An album that's easy to pick up for people who don't know about Dexcore. An album for people who see it and think, 'oh, an album from Dexcore. Maybe I'll buy that.' An album that pleases our biggest fans. After thinking and thinking about how to present an album that would please all these kinds of people, I decided to go for 4 types. I hope it can reach lots of people."

I read "money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, " 

What the problem to win money?

Definitely gonna have to get the Red edition! Holy balls! Is this album going to be available on CDJapan does anyone know? Obviously the white live limited version wont be and seems the extra version wont be (not that I'd get that anyway, fat price tag for nothing too interesting that's actually extra) and am not so keen on getting it through the proxy service recommended on their waltz store so would rather wait, but if proxy is the only way then guess I'll have to choke.

1 hour ago, Kaile said:

@Kabukichoatmidnight It probably will considering that all their singles are available. Preorders start today so hopefully it will appear on cdjapan soon.

Good point, and really hope so. Got to admit I am looking forward to this release. Only thing I find a bit weird is why re-record songs that were released in at least the last year, or two maybe, surely they will sound basically exactly the same? Unless they are making drastic changes to the actual songs themselves that seems a little pointless. But guess time will tell about that.

1 hour ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Good point, and really hope so. Got to admit I am looking forward to this release. Only thing I find a bit weird is why re-record songs that were released in at least the last year, or two maybe, surely they will sound basically exactly the same? Unless they are making drastic changes to the actual songs themselves that seems a little pointless. But guess time will tell about that.

I think that they re-recorded all those songs because even if they were released not that long ago the production quality is absolute trash, i like most of the songs but they sound so bad that i can't stand them for too much so i'm stoked for the re-recordings tbh!