Shaolan974

The THIRTEEN new album "ENIGMA" release

The THIRTEEN new album "ENIGMA" will be released at 2020/01/29 (2 types)

Limited edition (3700yen) will include CD (13 songs) and DVD including "karma-カルマ-" PV)

Regular edition (3200yen) will include CD (13 songs) only

[partial tracklist]

・BITES THE BLACK

・アリア-Aria-

・Lament

・サイレン-siren-

・瞳孔

・karma-カルマ-

Excited but I hope it's not just all of already released tracks 

Oh that live limited single track is on here ok I'm down for this

Edited by chipathy

2nd Full Album「ENIGMA」
初回限定盤 (数量限定販売)

GR13-0026
¥3,700- (tax out)

CD(全13曲) + DVD「karma-カルマ-」MV

収録曲
01.輪廻
02.karma-カルマ-
03.アリア-Aria-
04.愛慾の輪舞曲
05.ugly duckling
06.Lament
07.サイレン-siren-
08.shallow
09.memento mori
10.囀る雨、悲劇の讃歌を散らす
11.瞳孔
12.BITES THE BLACK
13.白昼夢

2nd Full Album「ENIGMA」
通常盤 

GR13-0027 / ¥3,200-(tax out)

CD(全13曲)

収録曲
01.輪廻
02.karma-カルマ-
03.アリア-Aria-
04.愛慾の輪舞曲
05.ugly duckling
06.Lament
07.サイレン-siren-
08.shallow
09.memento mori
10.囀る雨、悲劇の讃歌を散らす
11.瞳孔
12.BITES THE BLACK
13.白昼夢

I'm going to go ahead and call it, Initial'Lycaon is the most influential band of this Decade. Yoka ripping Yuuki off and now a vet like Mao. Like yes pay your fucking homage fucking noble mortals.  but at the same time OMG :tw_love::tw_tounge_xd::tw_tounge_xd::tw_tounge_xd::tw_tounge_xd: one of the Big Three (vocalist) is paying homage or looking similar.

As for the music i can't tell if their using that disgusting Evil Mad Science metalcore tuning/mixing/production so for now im going to say it's trash. Why can't they go back to "Bleach" or that was perfect for Mao's voice. "Cold Blood" "Black Diamonds" and "Gangster" tuning/mixing/production would be fine too though their slightly more basic. Ughh and Fantic Emiry was doing so good too at keeping Sadie alive, Grimore (plus that Mejibray "killing me" guitar work ) sound or not.

Yes i feel tiring too for this metalcore kind of production almost all bands have... ;/ 

For example their song " Lament " is really a brilliant composition. But this mixing doesnt fit, it's overcompressed there are no air. I would listen to it even more if they could keep some dynamic. ( I think it's ryo trackmaker produce their songs )

Edited by Kirito

^if your are replying to me, "powerful sound" would be Sadie's #1 Chaotic world , #2Graceful angel / Deathtopia / Mousou Higyaku Seiheki (undead ver) / Flavor of blood / Kimi no mitai mono / GESSHOKU/ kind of songs. Evil Mad Science metalcore is weak,  and generic. Now if they were playing Deathcore, that would be powerful. But with Mao's growls melodic would be best like Early The Black Dahlia Murder or Count your blessings BMTH. Anyway The preview doesnt scream 100% metalcore but its not 0% either so ✌️. Like they couldn't do the good metalcore like breakdown of sanity, Caliban (minus that one album) or the Korea? Oh and the album art slaps, they atleast nailed that.