Sign in to follow this  
suji

new Buck-Tick tribute album, "PARADE III ~RESPECTIVE TRACKS OF BUCK-TICK~" release

new Buck-Tick tribute album, "PARADE III ~RESPECTIVE TRACKS OF BUCK-TICK~" will be released on 2020/01/29 for 3000 yen!

Featured artists:

Der Zibet

Dir en grey

SID

BRAHMEN

Shiina Ringo

八十八ヶ所巡礼 (88 kasyo)

GARI

minus(-) featuring 藤川千愛 (Chiai Fujikawa)

Cube Juice

黒色すみれ (Kokusyoku Sumire)

GRANRODEO

藤巻亮太 (Ryota Fujimaki)

坂本美雨 (Miu Sakamoto)

1 hour ago, suji said:

Der Zibet

Dir en grey

Shiina Ringo

八十八ヶ所巡礼 (88 kasyo)

minus(-) featuring 藤川千愛 (Chiai Fujikawa)

黒色すみれ (Kokusyoku Sumire)

absolutely here for these

can't believe it took this long for Der Zibet to pop up on one of these though

cant wait for Diru to come through with their Rendezvous cover tbh

51 minutes ago, Seelentau said:

It will probably be Speed.

First thought here as well unfortunately. I would have preferred Sukekiyo instead doing something like Maboroshi no miyako, Pleasure land, Victims of love, Hyper love etc. etc.  their early discography is full of great songs that will not end up being featured instead of the usual suspects.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:35 PM, Seelentau said:

It will probably be Speed.

Turns out I was wrong, it's NATIONAL MEDIA BOYS.

https://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/b-t/tribute_parade3/?fbclid=IwAR1woW8N7HHWSgteP8DTevRPSK0MvqPuG3aTbhBjlk0-ML_40DxChAQPKVA

愛の葬列 / Der Zibet

NATIONAL MEDIA BOYS / DIR EN GREY

ICONOCLASM / BRAHMAN

唄 / 椎名 林檎

惡の華 / GARI

形而上 流星 / minus(-) featuring 藤川 千愛

LOVE ME / Cube Juice

Lullaby-Ⅲ / 黒色すみれ

天使は誰だ / GRANRODEO

JUPITER / シド

青の世界 / 八十八ヶ所巡礼

JUST ONE MORE KISS / 藤巻 亮太

ミウ / 坂本 美雨

(曲順未定)

Edited by Seelentau

5 hours ago, Seelentau said:

愛の葬列 / Der Zibet

NATIONAL MEDIA BOYS / DIR EN GREY

青の世界 / 八十八ヶ所巡礼

If they do 'em right, these should be interesting! The rest didn't really grab my attention artist- or song choice-wise.

Did actually Dir go for that song? I'm not a Buck Tick ultra nerd, but hey, aren't there more iconic songs than that...? Kinda deceptive...

Same they did covering D'erlanger, choosing a barely memorable song (and I've never understand why they did that since Die and Kaoru seemed to praise D'er's first albums a lot during an interview about their musical roots...)

8 hours ago, saiko said:

Did actually Dir go for that song? I'm not a Buck Tick ultra nerd, but hey, aren't there more iconic songs than that...? Kinda deceptive...

Same they did covering D'erlanger, choosing a barely memorable song (and I've never understand why they did that since Die and Kaoru seemed to praise D'er's first albums a lot during an interview about their musical roots...)

They probably picked EASY MAKE,EASY MARK because they had already performed it in their early days.

Same for BUCK-TICK's Speed, hence why I thought they'd pick it for this tribute album.

Oh well, still stoked to hear more music. :D

They're going to make it sound like values of madness I reckon. That's the only way I see it going other than sticking so close to the source material that there's no point.

I wish it was sukekiyo doing maboroshi no miyako, hyperlove, victims of love...

11 hours ago, Seelentau said:

They probably picked EASY MAKE,EASY MARK because they had already performed it in their early days.

Same for BUCK-TICK's Speed, hence why I thought they'd pick it for this tribute album.

Oh well, still stoked to hear more music. :D

Early days? The song is only ten years old...

46 minutes ago, Saishu said:

Early days? The song is only ten years old...

It's an old song they played back before their debut album days, but then re-recorded in 2009.

Also, seconding that sukekiyo suggestion, would have been cool~

Not sure if this was posted/noticed before, but here's the cover art by Aquirax Uno (who previously designed B-T's "RAZZLE DAZZLE" album art)

xj8tjoU.jpg

I recently got into 八十八ヶ所巡礼 (88KASYO JUNREI) and I'm even more hyped than before for this release. That band is brilliant.

Was already excited for BRAHMAN, Sheena, Deg, Der Zibet and Miu. I would be excited for Sid if they had chosen a less covered song, but oh well. Although, I guess the same can be said for ICONOCLASM and JUST ONE MORE KISS. Third B-T tribute album and they're covered for a third time? Come on. Why has no one covered Candy, GLAMOROUS, or ZANGAI?

Samples are out~

edit: Not many of these sound particularly interesting, but Shiina's and DIR EN GREY's covers seem pretty cool. Shiina even managed to re-write some of the lyrics into English it seems. 88kasyo is also okay, rest are skippable.

Edited by Jigsaw9

Sign in to follow this