MarkOfSacrifice

Hi hi, new here

Hello everyone! I'm a 19 year old visual kei/J-metal fan from Indiana, USA. I got into visual kei some time last year by accidentally stumbling upon Grieva's Wish PV through a game called Board Game Online. After attending a visual kei panel at Anime Weekend Atlanta a couple of months later, I only became more fascinated by J-metal and visual kei as a whole. I'm a massive fan of Kamijo, Malice Mizer, Moi dix Mois, and Dir en Grey (surprise) and I'm also looking more into indie bands such as Dear L'Novel, Vallquar, and Madieduor. 

At the moment, I'm just eagerly waiting for AWA 2019 to get to meet Mana-sama in person.

Cheers, everyone! Great to be here!

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I'm a member from the Midwest myself (well, used to be).

Have you attended any other anime conventions in that area like Anime Central or Anime Midwest in Illinois, Anime Milwaukee in Wisconsin, or Youmacon in Michigan?

I've never heard of Anime Weekend before, but we do have members from Atlanta that might have.

Take a look around if you've never lurked our forum before, and make yourself at home.

We have a bunch of topics that you can take part in and plenty other users to chat with that enjoy listening to those very same artists/bands.

Shoot any of the staff here (including myself) if you have any questions.

Hope to chat with you soon!

6 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I'm a member from the Midwest myself (well, used to be).

Have you attended any other anime conventions in that area like Anime Central or Anime Midwest in Illinois, Anime Milwaukee in Wisconsin, or Youmacon in Michigan?

I've never heard of Anime Weekend before, but we do have members from Atlanta that might have.

Take a look around if you've never lurked our forum before, and make yourself at home.

We have a bunch of topics that you can take part in and plenty other users to chat with that enjoy listening to those very same artists/bands.

Shoot any of the staff here (including myself) if you have any questions.

Hope to chat with you soon!

Heya! Thanks for the welcome! I've only attended Indy PopCon, Indy Comicon, and Anime St. Louis. I know that there's apparently a visual kei meetup/panel at ASTL every year but it just so happens there was none this year :<. I've heard of the rest of the cons though and I plan on going to ACEN next year hopefully.