Sign in to follow this  
sleepy coffee

DOBE Gt.Suica has been fired + new MV

43 minutes ago, Paraph said:

well i hope it's not a disband announcement but i wouldn't be shocked from their digital only decision recently.

I know they said they have more new music recorded so if they do announce a disbandment in hoping they at least put out a final single 

12 hours ago, Paraph said:

well i hope it's not a disband announcement but i wouldn't be shocked from their digital only decision recently.

Bands usually never announce disbandement like that, it's probably for a new look and/or release

Suica has disappeared or something? Either way looks like they've dismissed Suica from the band and are now looking for new member(s) and a new mv for their song Chemical Sex is happening 

Edited by chipathy

I hope Suica is safe and sound.

With that being said I hope for the best for the band, I know most people have forgotten about them but I actually think theyve improved quite a bit since Addiction (I know it's only been 2 singles since then but still) and I've seen the members talk about this chemical sex song for awhile now so I hope it's awesome 

apparently the vocalist's Kei's (K) response to the situation isnt very pleasing so maybe this is actually a fucked up situation? ie maybe Suica running off with money or some shit

Edited by chipathy

Sign in to follow this