Komorebi

Offering Shopping Service October/November

Hi everyone.
I'll be in Japan for over 20 days and attend several lives. I'll be going to Puresound and other VK stores often too, so I can also pick up stuff you may want/need.

As for fees, it would be around 10-15%, basically to cover withdrawal fees from paypal -> bank -> ATM.
I'll offer 10% fee for JILUKA, DIMLIM, D and lynch. since those are bands I'll already be buying from. For other bands I don't really plan to get into buppan/deal with gya and staff so I'll set an extra 5% and be willing to trade cheki for your faves and all.
I'll also be going to a handful of JILUKA instores so if anyone wants a copy of the new album + store bonus it will be fee-less.

Lives I'll attend so far are:
10/30: JILUKA

10/31: lynch.

11/01: JILUKA, DEXCORE, NAZARE, DEVILOOF

11/03: JILUKA, DEXCORE, NAZARE, DEVILOOF

11/04: JILUKA, DEXCORE, NAZARE, DEVILOOF
11/05: Razor
11/08: JILUKA, DIMLIM, KHRIST+

11/09: DIAURA
11/10: D
11/11: Grimoire/Develop One's Faculties (to be confirmed)
11/15: D
11/16: JILUKA, DEXCORE, NAZARE, DEVILOOF

Edited by Komorebi

i'm interested in NAZARE merch from any of the shows you attend in the beginning of november: parka, rubber band, hair band, towel, 5 cheki

it's not confirmed with another offering a service if they will attend an oct live so if yours are definitely confirmed that would be great

Edited by Paraph

Hey~ I'd be interested in DIMLIM stuff, some DEVILOOF cheki and NAZARE cheki and photosets (if they have some at those lives) ^^"

Also if you could pick up some things from Puresound, that would be great :D

4 hours ago, Jenny78242002 said:

Hey~ I'd be interested in DIMLIM stuff, some DEVILOOF cheki and NAZARE cheki and photosets (if they have some at those lives) ^^"

Also if you could pick up some things from Puresound, that would be great :D

Sure! Send me a DM :)