suji

Like an Edison Nagoya will close

Like an Edison Nagoya will close on October 18.

ライカエジソン名古屋店閉店のお知らせ

<ライカエジソン名古屋店閉店のお知らせ>

いつもライカエジソンをご利用頂きまして誠にありがとうございます。
2019年3月25日より行われておりました賃貸借契約の承継交渉が破談しました。
上記理由により2019年10月18日にてライカエジソン名古屋店を閉店させて頂きます。
これまでの皆様のご支援、心より感謝申し上げます。

http://la-edison.com/news/?p=2787

49 minutes ago, chipathy said:

No one overseas even buys from these shops in the first place, as long as cdj is still around what difference does it make for westerners 

tourist stans do tho + their webstore has a few releases I wanted a few yrs ago because no one ever shared them but I'm too slow to find a proper shipping service because I mostly buy shit from yahoo shopping with buyee

I still wonder if this means they're mostly shifting to online distribution or, indeed, we are questionably lucky to see that @VKISDEAD

Edited by nekkichi

FUCK NO WAYYYYY This place was my home :(

7 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Imagine living overseas and thinking the scene is dead just because CD stores are closing in the digital era.

I lived in Nagoya, frequented this shop and I can say yes this scene is dying. 

I found it to be a really odd location away from like everything, or I just went a really long way through the university. But I remember feeling like there was really nothing else around it. Still the staff was quite friendly and since I have memories there I’ll miss not being able to go next time...

17 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

I think the only vkei shop that shipped internationally without a shopping service was Brand-X but oop @ them 

Third Stage also shipped internationally, but that shop is dead for so long, no one remembers it anymore. XD

3 hours ago, Masuha said:

Third Stage also shipped internationally, but that shop is dead for so long, no one remembers it anymore. XD

i had to send actual yen back then. teen bliss. i miss the mountain of flyers they'd throw in.