The Piass

彩冷える(Ayabie) will release a new mini album called 「色纏う人展」

2 minutes ago, Elazmus said:

I'm down I liked a few songs off that album myself!

I personally felt AYABIE were doing a good enough job without Aoi. Aoi's reappearance (as much as I love him) has just resulted in the (boring) stuff they made pre-disbandment. Maybe I need to give it more of a chance but I just want more pre-Irodori material damnit! XD 

Dude I’ve been out of it. When did they get back together? Did they ever disband actually? 

This news is good, but I’m so out of the loop that it brings confusion more than excitement?

1 hour ago, YuyoDrift said:

Dude I’ve been out of it. When did they get back together? Did they ever disband actually? 

This news is good, but I’m so out of the loop that it brings confusion more than excitement?

This is brief, biased, vague, and most likely wrong but here goes!

-Everyone ditched Aoi (because the music was getting lame) and made a new band, creatively named AYABIE. Aoi stayed on the record label out of a sense of duty?

-Aoi did a poppy solo album and some boring side projects. 

-AYABIE released some pretty good shiz. People hate on Yumehito's singing but he's a'ight. 

-Everyone left AYABIE except Takehito for various reasons. Maybe it was because of that keyboardist they took on? I think Intetsu quit music altogether? 

-I assume Takehito called it a day too. 

-They all came back together (including Aoi) to do some one off gig I think? Sans keyboardist I assume. They later announced they were coming back and recently brought out an incredibly forgettable album. 

Edited by nullmoon

I always guessed all except for Aoi left 彩冷える to get out of their contract. I also guess they couldn't just disband due to that contract. But I don't know, that's always just been my guess. So with enough time passing they could get back together.

I wouldn't get too excited. From the look on Kenzo's face, he's one step away from killing Yumehito (who appears to be on some amazing crack). That's a disbandment right there XD 

Edited by nullmoon

Ayabie will begin touring in March! They will hold their live, "memories of ecumenical image" at Takadanobaba Area on 3/20!

ENqq0BmUcAEhcKv?format=jpg&name=small

New Mini Album 色纏う人展 (Iro Matou Ninten) 2020.03.08

CD

1.es

2.積み木くずし (Tsumikikuzushi)

3.餞 (Hanamuke)

4.トゥルリ ラルラ (Toururi Rarura)

5.supernova 

Digital version iTunes

ESvOXugUYAAhgtN?format=jpg&name=900x900