Shaolan974

the GazettE 2 new live DVD/Blu-Ray release and 18th anniversary oneman live

the GazettE new live DVD/Blu-ray "LIVE TOUR18-19 THE NINTH / FINAL「第九」LIVE AT 09.23 YOKOHAMA ARENA" will be released at 2020/03/04 (4 types)

Limited edition A (12045yen) will include Blu-Ray, photobook and documentary

Regular edition A (6727yen) will include Blu-Ray only

Limited edition B (11136yen) will include 2DVD, photobook and documentary

Regular edition B (5818yen) will include DVD only

their another live DVD/Blu-Ray "LIVE IN NEW YORK&WORLD TOUR19 DOCUMENTARY THE NINTH [99.999]" will be released at 2020/03/04 (2 types : Blu-ray 6864yen / DVD 5955yen

they will hold their 18th anniversary oneman live "18TH ANNIVERSARY DAY/6576" at 2020/03/10 at MUSASHINO FOREST SPORT PLAZA MAIN ARENA

EFJqYmrUUAAyVe9.jpg

EFJs45cU4AA7NZI.jpg

Edited by Shaolan974

Trailer is kind of cool. Just makes me want to check out all their older DVDs. Would like to check out the limited edition of the yokohama arena show/documentary but those prices are mad. Going to take some convincing. But will probably get the New York one just because I saw them on that tour. haha. Not at New York though unfortunately. 

I'm glad they arent pushing out their own 『 from depression to mode of . . . 𝛟𝛜𝛈𝛐𝛍𝛆𝛈𝛐𝛈』concert collections but tbh I feel like they released like 10 live dvds over past 2 albums and only the halloween ones were at least creative conceptually

give us some new music ffs

Looks like a casual day at the office. Appears they inked them some more and sort of shaved Uruha. 

Don't listen to them Uru, you can stay at my place, it's cool. 🤘