Sign in to follow this  
tallulah

hi!

i'm p sure there's not a way for an intro post to not be hideously awkward but w/e. i've been lurking for the past few days so i figured i should probably make an account. 

i got into this kinda stuff ~2004 as a teenager when my dad's job moved us to tokyo, but i dropped out of it in 2012 after i finished university and moved back to the uk. i'm now in the throes of a predictable late 20s crisis so i've been enjoying re-discovering stuff i had forgotten about, and finding a bunch of new things (ty).

so hi, nice to meet you, etc.

27 minutes ago, tallulah said:

i'm now in the throes of a predictable late 20s crisis

we feel you sis. soo, what's it that you're rediscovering, what new have you found?  

hello hello welcome ^^

55 minutes ago, spockitty said:

we feel you sis. soo, what's it that you're rediscovering, what new have you found?  

hello hello welcome ^^

xaa-xaa was a rly nice discovery cause i had a friend who into a previous band, other than that mamireta, shishi, obligatory dimlim mention...what's been super cute is finding out that bands who i used to really enjoy seeing (kiryu, d=out, etc) are still kicking about.

it's just been really nice and my boyfriends gotten super into babykingdom which is frankly adorable.

Sign in to follow this