lstknt3b

ヴィルシーナ (Verxina) Coco. will leave the band

sry for pushing this thread up.

Today was cocos last one man live so - he'll be there for one more month but no one man anymore (that's what hiro said today) and we shall all wish him the best luck for his future and career and family.

From what I have seen today he still enjoys the band and it must be a real good reason why he needs to leave.

Best of luck to both!! I'm curious though to hear the difference in sound though continuing with 4 men, anyone who owns their material know what their composer credits have looked like so far?

4 minutes ago, Elazmus said:

Best of luck to both!! I'm curious though to hear the difference in sound though continuing with 4 men, anyone who owns their material know what their composer credits have looked like so far?

Mar composes everything, hiro does lyrics, and kaie seems to handle any of the guitar solos

7 minutes ago, chipathy said:

Mar composes everything, hiro does lyrics, and kaie seems to handle any of the guitar solos

That was quick thanks! Makes a lot of sense when you listen to them, I do think they would benefit from some other input but we will see how it goes for now I guess lol

Edited by Elazmus