Komorebi

JILUKA will release Best Album XANADU on 11.13

3 hours ago, patientZERO said:

My dude Zyean looking fly as usual. I feel like their looks don't differ a lot, but that's okay, honestly. I hope he keeps the shocks of blue hair he had in is most recent twitter pictures.

He changed the purple to blue last week. 

His outfits are merging more and more with his actual regular wardrobe, I love it :P

25 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

¡Se está volviendo bastante rancio, repetitivo y sin inspiración, y POR EL AMOR DE DIOS, deshazte de esos malditos sintetizadores de GazettE WUBWUBWUB POR FAVOR!

For tastes there is nothing written my friend ... in my opinion it is very good composition, the only thing I miss is the guitar solo

Just now, Wakarimashita said:

Por supuesto, esa es solo mi opinión y estos son solo mis gustos ... ça va sans dire! :)

Of course, and they are respected

Sounds okay... the breakdown was very diassapointing.

The emphasis on the techno really derailed the song imo, in some parts it works but not always. 

It's an absolute banger, a nice blend of old and new. (could've lived without the ringtone sound in the breakdown, tho, shit always cracks me up)

Cool to see them moving up in the world, to have J.J. Abrams directing the PV...

On 10/31/2019 at 12:23 PM, Wakarimashita said:

It's getting quite stale, repetitive and uninspired, and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD get rid of those goddamn annoying GazettE WUBWUBWUB synths P L E A S E!!!

Do agree it's getting a bit repetitive as well. That said, I still liked it, just not as much as I may have done if it was the first Jiluka song I ever heard. :P Also, thought it was pretty amusing how in the video Sena seems to be trying to make up for the lack of androgynous looks of the other three guys by himself. I'm surprised he didn't get the fake boobs out again. haha.

24 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Thay played the new song last night and it was good live. 

Damn am I jealous that you got to go to that live. Every single band on that list with the exception of NAZARE are on my "must see live" list (or must see live again, as the case with DEVILOOF) ...

2 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Damn am I jealous that you got to go to that live. Every single band on that list with the exception of NAZARE are on my "must see live" list (or must see live again, as the case with DEVILOOF) ...

Tbh, I didn't pay ANY attention to NAZARE. When they started playing I could see JILUKA getting their make up done from where I was standing and it was far more interesting to watch lol

The other bands were lit tho, the whole event was amazing. 

On 11/2/2019 at 2:00 AM, Komorebi said:

I could see JILUKA getting their make up done from where I was standing and it was far more interesting to watch lol

I would love to see Sena without makeup and see what the transformation is like. He seems to love himself far too much in makeup, so just wonder if there's a reason for that. haha.

On 11/3/2019 at 8:36 PM, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

I would love to see Sena without makeup and see what the transformation is like. He seems to love himself far too much in makeup, so just wonder if there's a reason for that. haha.

I've seen him from afar. Not that much of a difference, just plain small asian eyes. 

They are actually really handsome without make up.

I kinda fewl Sena feels more comfortable and confident with himself in his VK persona.