Kiryu999

蘭図 (Rands) first full album release

7 hours ago, evenor said:

Track three is basically a chuuzetsu by kuroyume homage.

It feels like it lifts some elements from Dir's Zan and the okashii part from autism as well.

Looking forward to this album, sounds great so far.

This is a great release, but they're stretching credibility by calling it a "full album" – it's 25 minutes long! Must be taking a leaf out of the Western hip-hop stars' playbook...

30 minutes ago, johnesh said:

This is a great release, but they're stretching credibility by calling it a "full album" – it's 25 minutes long! Must be taking a leaf out of the Western hip-hop stars' playbook...

well fuck

I love this album more than anything they have released up to this point. It's fantastic. May be the best thing Karma has ever released including AvelCain. It's almost like if Kuroyume released a pre-Cruel album in 2020 without it sounding ancient. Great songs, musicianship, and singing. It definitely stands on its own while recognizing it's influences in a way that's doesn't make it feel like a rip-off/parody. And I wasn't bothered by its length. I didn't even think it was short until I read the replies above this post. It feels like a punk album that doesn't overstay its welcome. Great release!

Edited by Kiyoharu is God

Listened just now and it’s an instant album of the year for me, they made the music feel super fresh while having oldschoolish atmosphere. Every track is just delicious, unique and unskippable and Karmas voice is just ❤️