Alkaloid

逆襲の自作自演屋。(Gyakushuu no Jisakujienya.) will disband

逆襲の自作自演屋。(Gyakushuu no Jisakujienya.) will disband at 2019/12/26.

平素より「逆襲の自作自演屋。」を応援して頂き誠にありがとうございます。

この度、2019年12月26日池袋Cyberにて行われる単独公演を持ちまして解散となる事をここにお知らせいたします。

これまで活動を応援頂いたファンの皆さま、関係者の皆さまに心より深く感謝申し上げます。

また、残り僅かでは御座いますが残された公演を精一杯努めさせて頂きます。

最後まで変わらぬご声援の程、何卒よろしくお願い申し上げます。

2019年8月26日

逆襲の自作自演屋。メンバー一同

Thank you for the info i really miss this band. I always wondered what happened. They could have still continued without naru 神が死んだ日 was a masterpiece. Why choose to disband hell why wait a year after making 2 solid releases then disband. A lot of drama must have went on in that year of nothing.  I feel like just the members complement each other musically even when they were in  ex-scarlett. Hopefully they come back but i have the bad feeling they wont. Usually when a band member has a family they focus more of the fam more. 

2 minutes ago, xxemirixx said:

I miss them too I'm a die hard fan was horrible last year reading gin exiT statement of gyAkushunojisakujienya last show in December I was not mYself since I relate love them so deeply as my fav band I even have a shirt and omg yes it's horrible how low key they kept their exist and no reason of why they disbanded instead we hunt down for inFo online

I started to like 逆襲の自作自演屋。 more and more recently. I even have there one of there limited live cds i managed to get my hands on, Jisaku jien. ~ So no ni~ Probably the best limited live CD i have ever heard.

Have you listened to they previous band scarlett? One notable release i like ダーリン so great. A much different take compared to the astetics of 逆襲の自作自演屋。

Maybe it might have to do with thier past?? Who knows. All i know is they are one of the best bands in my book.

9 minutes ago, xxemirixx said:

Of course I love Scarlett I always watch their older stuff and videos to cope with when they began. But now without there music it is so incomplete I mean they just fantastic and I love each member everything they put to record and do videos is what made me love them over the gazette years ago even if I personally love both bands since I know gin also has similar aesthetic to Ruki like in the early years madara ep of the gazette.gazette made me find myself and know and love VK and gyAkushunojisakujienya was band makes me keeps me Alive and living including Shellmy 

I personally do not see a similarity in the gazette and scarlett all that much then again people compare the gazette to almost like everything nowadays it doesnt really matter to to me all that much. Shellmy is interesting i have a love hate relationship with them its weird as heck. Im also a bit chosy on some of their works  What i was going to say is gin's voice reminds me of another vocalist named CHALA. He was apart of AkaKU SoMATTA Kioku and is now in Greed. Their styles tho are very different to each other dispite the similar voice 

5 minutes ago, xxemirixx said:

Lol I meant gyAkushunojisakujienya better than the gazette and Rawer better than them just hearing Scarlett proves they better especially The one video where gins with a chess game reminds me same video Scarlett did with the Japan battle flag of the sun. And yeah Shellmy I feel also recently starting to look like kizu even if they nearly started while back Shellmy been around longer but their current video of Shellmy looks exact like kizu steroid with a twist no doubt kizu amazing no surprise why shellmys toured and played together last years shows together 

Honestly i welcome the change with shellmy. I feel the kizu influence is good for them. I feel like shellmy went through a phase after Bokura no GRAND GUIGNOL then picked back up at around Otona ni Nattara Shinitai.

Alass i dont want to stray off topic here. Its a bit of a toss up in my opinion if im comparing the two bands. The gazette has a lot more phases and is still active compared to 逆襲の自作自演屋。and has more content. Overall its hard to compare the two because one goes through a lot of changes in style and representation as well as their history.  The gazette has lots of originality which helped pave the way for a lot of bands. This exact reason is why its hard to compare because it came wayyy before this band.  Now im not saying 逆襲の自作自演屋。 isnt original, they are by far original, when it comes to the Angura Kei scene. They has similar tropes used before in previous bands but the band uses them more to their advantage similar to how r指定 did when that phase was around in their early works.