alehandroll

Panic Channel

Panic Channel (パニックちゃんねる) was a visual kei band formed in November 2002 by vocalist MEGURU (ex. Garasu), Kana (ex. Virtione), Tsubasa (ex. Cynical Biscuit), Tara (ex. Virtione) and Yuusuke (ex. RAVAGE) . It was characterized by having an alter-ego, called "PANIC☆ch", which had a melodic and catchy sound, unlike "Panic Channel", with heavier songs and linked to kote kei.

ECB-jA6VUAASt9d.jpg

Does anyone remember them?

I do. I listened to them a ton when I first got into visual kei so they're really nostalgic and important to me. People seem to think they went downhill when Tsubasa, Tara and Takumi left but I actually love both lineups. 

Edited by Zalemu

5 hours ago, Zalemu said:

I do. I listened to them a ton when I first got into visual kei so they're really nostalgic and important to me. People seem to think they went downhill when Tsubasa, Tara and Takumi left but I actually love both lineups. 

I love both eras. However, I nostalgically appreciate the period in which Tsubasa, Tara and Takumi were in the band. If they had not left, they would probably have succeeded.

I remember seeing in some pages that Tara had left the band with the excuse that he had become ill, but a few months later he was with Yuu from NEVER CRAZY in his new project, Betty.

they're one of those sleeper bands who I always forget they exist until I don't and suddenly I listen to their entire discography all the time for a week. I like both eras, but I do think the quality dropped quite a bit once Tara, Tsukasa and Takumi left, but I believe it was mostly due to the fact that they probably barely had money for anything. they went from being slightly popular to playing one-mans to 30 people fast, which was unfortunate to watch happen.

also I love PANIC☆ch, but パニックちゃんねる >>>