psychonnect_rozen

What console do you play on?

Move this thread if required.

So it’s safe to say that some of us are gamers. So what console do y’all play on?

I play on an Xbox One but I’m planning to switch to PS4 sometime soon

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

Spent a long time on PS4 (I'd suggest Nier:Automata) but gaming has moved away a bit from what I used to enjoy so I've gone back to playing on a PS2 and gameboy advance.

I mostly play on PC but I also have a PS4, PS2 and Nintendo 3DS. Out of those consoles I still play on the PS2 the most. The PS4 I got just because it's got some nice exclusives and the 3DS I mostly play with during breaks between the lectures in university because I have no friends to hang out with there lol

I mainly play on the PS4, but I also have the GameCube, PS3, PS2, Wii U, 3DS, and Gameboy color, and I play on those as well when I'm feeling nostalgic and want to play older games, lol. 

Edit: Forgot to add that I also play my PSP and PS Vita sometimes ^^;

Edited by monkeybanana4
forgot ^^;

PS4 Pro, fat PS3 I got because my fat PS2 is probably kicking the bucket soon, a DSI XL, and my Gameboy Color. Not sure what happened to our SNES... Even though they aren't making 3DS games anymore there's still a million I haven't played so I'll get a 3DS eventually.

PS Vita (OLED) [Enso 3.60] | Use it for Vita titles, PSP (Adrenaline), Moonlight (streaming), and retro games in RetroArch

PS3 (Slim) [REBUG] | PS3 and PS2 titles

PS4 (Slim) | Just PS4 titles

PC | Steam games, CEMU, Dolphin, and RetroArch.

I typically put custom firmware (denoted by the brackets) on anything I get my hands on. I won't mess w/ the PS4 until end-of-life.

There are a smattering of older consoles I've had in the past, but they're halfway across the world god-knows-where. Meant for my younger cousins in PH but considering how old they are they're probably binned or in storage.

Edited by colorful人生

30 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Y’all are making me so lonley. Legit I feel like I’m the only Xbox player in here lol. 

You're joining the PS4 party soon! Just wondering but what drew you to the Xbone?

2DS (my old 3DS is falling apart), Switch, PC, DSLite/Game Boy Advance (Advance broke, got the Lite used mostly to use as an Advance).

My favorite game is probably Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines 

12 minutes ago, Manabu said:

You're joining the PS4 party soon! Just wondering but what drew you to the Xbone?

I was more used to the Xbox 360 since that was the first console I owned. I used to have a Wii, but it was more of my family’s system instead of mine.

So yeah, it’s not that I regret getting and Xbox One, since I met most of my online friends on there, but I really want to play games like Detroit Become Human and Spiderman. I’m planning to get a PS4 at the end of the year so I can bring something with me when I move out. I’m still keeping my Xbox One for my multiplayer stuff but probably gonna upgrade to Project Scarlet when it comes out

I'm not really a big fan of consoles that you have to plug in since I feel bad playing when someone in my family wants to use the TV, and someone always seems to want to use it when I'm in the mood to play something.

I play old SNES games using emulators, I play some more recent stuff on Steam, and I have a DS and a GBA I use sometimes when I'm commuting.

Mostly PC, but I also use my NES (and NES mini), SNES (and SNES mini), Wii, PS3, PS4 and Nintendo DS. It all comes down to my mood and how I am feeling.

Lately, I'm on PC and ps4.  I love the 3DS/DS for on-the-go gaming. Back in the day I was actually an Xbox 360 user and I gave my PSP a lot more attention. I also have a ps2, n64, DSi XL, wii and GBA.