Cristate

キズ(Kizu) new single 黒い雨 (Release 2019.10.29)

17 hours ago, chipathy said:

btw the live portion of this release is fucking awesome, songs like stalker, heisei, and 0 are absolutely fucking killer live. the amount of energy this band brings for their concerts is nuts

hell even Tokyo was a fun song to see in this live dvd and thats probably the most bland song theyve release 

FUG I wanna hear 0 live so bad, I also agree that their lives are amazing.

One thing that I didn't realize until a saw the 4th oneman dvd live was that Lime uses a backing vocal through most songs that I initially thought it was another member of the band doing it, these guys really are showing new things to the genre. I don't know if another band have released only singles for 2 years and made it work like they are doing, it might actually be more profitable than going full album too soon and it also makes them have more time to compose a pack of mostly good material since they don't need much material upfront.

1 hour ago, Romlaw said:

I don't know if another band have released only singles for 2 years and made it work like they are doing, it might actually be more profitable than going full album too soon and it also makes them have more time to compose a pack of mostly good material since they don't need much material upfront.

I guess Dexcore is in a similar situation. They are much slower with releases though. In the last 3 years they released 7 singles, out of those, two had only 1 song and the rest was 3 songs each. Kizu released twice as many songs in 2,5 years.

I do hope they will release a full album soon, preferably with bunch of new songs.  Hopefully they won’t decide to go with ‘best of’ album with like 2 new songs.

1 hour ago, Kaile said:

I guess Dexcore is in a similar situation. They are much slower with releases though. In the last 3 years they released 7 singles, out of those, two had only 1 song and the rest was 3 songs each. Kizu released twice as many songs in 2,5 years.

I do hope they will release a full album soon, preferably with bunch of new songs.  Hopefully they won’t decide to go with ‘best of’ album with like 2 new songs.

LiME already said a couple of times that they will never release a full album. But he's always changing his mind so idk. It may happen!

25 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

LiME already said a couple of times that they will never release a full album. But he's always changing his mind so idk. It may happen!

Didn’t know about that. Well, as long as they keep making great music, i won’t be complaining.

息のできる死骸 is definitely my favorite track off this single

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately if you only wanna buy 1 edition) it's on the regular edition that only has 2 of the 4 songs from this release 

9 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:

Favorite song by far on the single and now with subs

Same! Been listening to this for 2 days straight. It's so good!

On 11/21/2019 at 12:44 PM, sleepy coffee said:

Favorite song by far on the single and now with subs

This really should have been the single itself, WAYYYYYYYYYY better than Kuroi Ame, even the other B-Side is better than main single track. But yeah, got to admit considering this is the only song I actually liked that much on either version, feeling like I'll be skipping this release. Would have liked to check out the live footage but I'm not paying that ridiculous price for it, you can buy the 4th oneman DVD which is a whole set (as far as I can tell) for the same price.... So why would you pay the same price for just a few songs? Feels like a bit of a rip to me. lol.