Cristate

キズ(Kizu) new single 黒い雨 (Release 2019.10.29)

Having to buy both versions is expected at this stage. 

I thought about going to the first instore but idk after reading the conditions.

1 minute ago, chipathy said:

What were they like, I'm not familiar with in stores much

It depends on the band and event. In this case, the one I can make it to is only a 2shot with a random member (I can't choose whom) and I need to buy both versions. So it seems meh for 5500¥ (+ tax)

Could have been a handshake or 5shots and see all the members. 

Okay, I attended their live in Shanghai, and their last song was, according to what LIME said, BLACK RAIN, so I thought it's 黒い雨.

Also, half of the song was sung in Engrish which makes me think 黒い雨 and BLACK RAIN are actually the same song, one in Japanese, the other in Engrish (or bilingual).

The song itself is quite sweet, the CD cover image was also used in the lyric video they played during the song on the screen.

6 minutes ago, diva-rin said:

Okay, I attended their live in Shanghai, and their last song was, according to what LIME said, BLACK RAIN, so I thought it's 黒い雨.

Also, half of the song was sung in Engrish which makes me think 黒い雨 and BLACK RAIN are actually the same song, one in Japanese, the other in Engrish (or bilingual).

Ya that's what I'm thinking, I'm still hoping theres a twist and they're different songs for the sake of variety but regardless I'm excited to hear it

Just now, Jigsaw9 said:

I'm sorry but that's some ugly-ass angsty teen DeviantArt-tier cover art right there...

Still, looking forward to the music as always.

I dont mind it but I liked the style they had going for most of their artworks 

As far as I remember, black rain is a reference to the atomic bombings of Japan, apparently it rained black rain for several days afterwards. I saw remnants of black rain on a wall at the memorial museum in Hiroshima.

Not saying it couldn't be a reference to something else though, but that's at least one interpretation. 

9 minutes ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

4000 yen for 3 songs and a short DVD?? Hahaha, alright Kizu....

Dont forget the mv for kuroi ame xd

But for reals I guess they're hiking up their prices. The regular edition is 1500 yen for 2 tracks, all their previous singles were 3 tracks for that much with the exemption of 0 which was 2 tracks for 1000 yen. With that being said they put their music out their digitally so no one has to break their bank account If they dont wanna 

Dont forget the mv for kuroi ame xd

But for reals I guess they're hiking up their prices. The regular edition is 1500 yen for 2 tracks, all their previous singles were 3 tracks for that much with the exemption of 0 which was 2 tracks for 1000 yen. With that being said they put their music out their digitally so no one has to break their bank account If they dont wanna 

Yeah they are REALLY putting prices up, which is pretty nuts. A lot of bands you can get a full show DVD for that price.... I do always prefer hard copies over digital tbh so may just swallow it and stop moaning. haha. Or.... maybe, I'll take a rain check on this release.....

Just now, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Yeah they are REALLY putting prices up, which is pretty nuts. A lot of bands you can get a full show DVD for that price.... I do always prefer hard copies over digital tbh so may just swallow it and stop moaning. haha. Or.... maybe, I'll take a rain check on this release.....

just wanna hear some song samples but knowing me im buying both editions no matter what lmao

just wanna hear some song samples but knowing me im buying both editions no matter what lmao

Yeah a sample clip would be nice tbh, I do normally only buy one version so if one song is particularly killer I'd rather get that version whichever it be....

22 hours ago, Paraph said:

is there an ugliest cover challenge happening in the vk scene atm or. this is a strong contender with that NICOLAS number.

Keep tabs of your favourite ugly cover art. At the end of the year we might put together a thread of the best ones. 

Remember when Ozzy Osbourne released an album called Black Rain and it was about WW11? This is giving me major Ozzy Osbourne Black Rain Vibes. I wonder where they're going with this. And if that's the direction they're heading, do they know Ozzy already did it? Is it intentional or a coincidence? 

Edited by Doesn'tEvenGoHere

Correct me if I'm wrong cause I'm going off google translate but looks like this guy helped out with mixing and mastering of the new Kizu single and this is also the first time hes gotten to work with a vk band. I'm not sure who he is but hes got alot of followers so someone might be able to tell us more

1 hour ago, chipathy said:

Correct me if I'm wrong cause I'm going off google translate but looks like this guy helped out with mixing and mastering of the new Kizu single and this is also the first time hes gotten to work with a vk band. I'm not sure who he is but hes got alot of followers so someone might be able to tell us more

https://utaite.fandom.com/wiki/Kain

His is “utaite” on niconico. Basically a youtube singer. So this single might going to sound like anime songs since all this guy did is anime songs so I doubt he know how to arrange and mix heavier sound.

11 minutes ago, deadman said:

https://utaite.fandom.com/wiki/Kain

His is “utaite” on niconico. Basically a youtube singer. So this single might going to sound like anime songs since all this guy did is anime songs so I doubt he know how to arrange and mix heavier sound.

First the weird ass 4D whatever mix on heisei and now this lol the band sure likes to make weird choices but fingers crossed it's not just a bunch of anisongs

Also I think this tweet is clarifying on why we never got a human error mv? (Sorry if I'm wrong its 640am I just woke up and my brain isnt working) sounds like we'll get it one day tho