spockitty

SARIGIA 4th single "INSULT KISS" release + One man live

29 minutes ago, cheesy_VK_Freak said:

Contrary to their latest  song, in the ‚Dogma‘-song, they kind of gave their own touch to it, at least. 

Despite how lukewarm I feel about the song, I will not agree with you that INSULT KISS doesn't have their own touch to it. Personally I still feel it's there~ 

2 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

"Born to the put my dick" Is a slightly weirder line. haha. I'm interested to know what they were trying to say with this one....

like a dirtier version of KISS' I was made for lovin' you ? :P 

one day I'll google-scan those lyrics from a booklet, put it through a translator and perhaps it'll shed some light lol

27 minutes ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Haha all I hope is that it would make more sense than the English lyrics they have written. Maybe I can take a screenshot and show it to my Japanese teacher and see what he says. haha.

hoo you are a brave man, I don't think I would survive the mortification of showing these lyrics to my tiny, sweet Japanese teacher lol

SARIGIA

Commemorative performance of the second anniversary Benefits of super luxury and new products

2020.01.23 Ikebukuro CYBER T-shirt and limited towel

2020.01.26 Ikebukuro Blackhole Limited silicone rubber band and limited free distribution sound source
 『雫』 (Shizuku)

Live Limited 2nd ANNIVERSARY SINGLE 「ANSM- ア ン セ ム -」 Release !!  2020.01.26

I will go to both the 1/23 and 1/26 onemans.

(Also Mizuki's bday 2/7 and Asuka's bday 2/21 onemans btw)

I could help those who'd like a copy of the 2nd anniversary single ANSM or the new design parka.
Of course I can also get older merch/cd's and cheki.

PM me if interested!