The Piass

CLACK inc. will release a new single called 「毒、ドク」

As the resident Clack inc. stan, I'm obviously really excited about this and I'm praying this is the time people will stop sleeping on them.

Love the bright colors and patterns and honestly I'd wear most of those outfits myself lol

Edited by Nighttime Jae

They are an amazing band they just don't have the push behind them like a lot of other bands do, i.e. Goemon, Resistar, B.P. Records or something like that. But maybe over time they can still make it as long as they keep going. I mean they've lost many members and are still pulling through strong so good for them ^_^

13 minutes ago, Yukimoto said:

They are an amazing band they just don't have the push behind them like a lot of other bands do, i.e. Goemon, Resistar, B.P. Records or something like that. But maybe over time they can still make it as long as they keep going. I mean they've lost many members and are still pulling through strong so good for them ^_^

Agreed! They truly are amazing and much more genuine compared to other bands in the scene imo, less produced and cookie-cutter... they do have some deal with Kerberos Entertainment when it comes to music distribution, but the advertising for them is definitely not enough though sadly...

As for the member thing, it's true that they "lost members" but that's because anyone but Arma and Takeru are support members... so like, everyone is free to leave whenever, while  CLACK inc. is gonna continue as long as the two minds behind the project want to. That is to say that there's really no drama involved when the other members are leaving, they're all on good terms, for example, recently Tsubaki (now in RIR) has filled Arma's spot last minute at a live^^

I really really like the current line-up, therefore I hope it's gonna last as long as possible ><

Edited by Nighttime Jae

12 minutes ago, monkeybanana4 said:

They all look so amazing especially Yuu~ Really liked their last release, so definitely looking forward to this one ^^

Yuu, underrated fashion icon throughout his career (and just underrated in general)

Spoiler

t02200405-0278051212286570566.jpg

601a6146.jpg

601a8578.jpg[/url

CKXwbze-UYAANj-UD-jpg-large.jpg

(sorry my hand slipped lol)

Edited by Nighttime Jae

3 hours ago, gret said:

Didn't know that two of them are just support members! I liked their last release, so looking forward to this too!

The support members are the the drummer, bassist and second guitarist (in this case, Lyiek, +Yuu and Baku respectively) . 

The stable members are the first guitarist and vocalist (Arma and Takeru, who used to play together in EVE)😊

Edited by Nighttime Jae

6 hours ago, Nighttime Jae said:

The support members are the the drummer, bassist and second guitarist (in this case, Lyiek, +Yuu and Baku respectively) . 

The stable members are the first guitarist and vocalist (Arma and Takeru, who used to play together in EVE)😊

Ah got it!

Cover New 3rd Single 『毒、ドク。』(Doku、Doku。) 21.09.2019

TYPE A
1.毒、ドク。(Doku、Doku。)
2.インソムニア (Insomnia) 
DVD
毒、ドク。music video

TYPE B
1.毒、ドク。(Doku、Doku。)
2.インソムニア (Insomnia) 
3.一撃 (Ichigeki)

Just now, zetork said:

Cover New 3rd Single 『毒、ドク。』(Doku、Doku。) 21.09.2019

TYPE A
1.毒、ドク。(Doku、Doku。)
2.インソムニア (Insomnia) 
DVD
毒、ドク。music video

TYPE B
1.毒、ドク。(Doku、Doku。)
2.インソムニア (Insomnia) 
3.一撃 (Ichigeki)

I was about to post this hahah, thank you! 🙇‍♀️

Takeru hinted that they should release a preview of the songs later today~

https://youtu.be/MaST-TmoymI

Aaaand here it is! Single preview! All three songs are featured.

I'm gonna throw my thoughts into the void just because.

So far I like the MV song the best, I love the heavy riffs and it sounds like it's gonna be a banger. Also looking forward to seeing the video properly, I can't get over Takeru's swag lol

"インソムニア" looks like it's gonna be an emotional one, the vocal performance truly is beautiful and sounds like it's gonna be the ballad/mid-tempo of the bunch (even though there are synths in there so we'll see)

"一撃" 's chorus reminds me a bit of the EVE days, or rather, a CLACK/EVE fusion. I like its energy and the catchiness.

Looks like there may not be harsh vocals in this, but we shall see. Honestly, as much as I like Takeru's growl, I don't think it's necessary at all, especially for the more melodic direction they've been going. His clean singing style is unique, dynamic and full of emotions without having to go overboard, which sets him apart from many of his contemporaries.

What can I say, I really love this preview and looks like it's gonna be a solid single, I'm so looking forward to it and I hope others will give it a shot as well.

Edited by Nighttime Jae