Shaolan974

DIMLIM new album, "MISC." release

It's just a little preview but I like it

It's not mindblowing but at this point I was expecting a bad cover of OOR Eye of the storm, so I'm fine with this

Not bad.. but gotta hear more from this album to decide whether it's good enough for me.

I do need some rougher vocals from Sho (scream/squeak/growl, baby)

Edited by xLIZ4

The visuals seem very low budget, but the song sounds like standard newer DIMLIM, don't see why so many here are claiming that it sounds different. Carefully looking forward to the album now

Their visual is like their last shooting, the 3 of them on a chair. So no big surprise but i like , simple but good :)

and song is promising for me 

14 hours ago, Saishu said:

Wait, I’m actually supposed to call this “misk”? That’s dumb I’m not doing that. 

Huh? How are you supposed to pronounce it?? 

2 hours ago, platy said:

Huh? How are you supposed to pronounce it?? 

Well misc. is the abbreviation for miscellaneous. I’ve never heard anyone actually pronounce misc. 

1 hour ago, Saishu said:

Well misc. is the abbreviation for miscellaneous. I’ve never heard anyone actually pronounce misc. 

If it's written miscellaneous I pronounce it as that. If it's abbreviated to Misc. I always pronounce it as 'misk' 😅 I'm sure I'm not alone on this one. 

What if the person who said "what's up?" is like one ok rock thinks one ok rock is heavy as fuck and we are getting ahead of ourselves based on one person's testimony?

I hope if they are going in a "chillhop" direction they do it for just some songs so we can see what it sounds like but the album also have things close to what they used to sound too so its a more comparable experience of past and present DIMLIM.

I also hope I am not in a denial stage even though the album have not even dropped yet lmao

Were it not for Sho, I'd have believed that this was a Sokoninaru song. But it's really good, even tho it might not really stand out in the sea of other j-indie guitar wankery. I'm carefully optimistic, now.

it def sounds like rijin's retarded mainstream sisTer, the lobotomy on the autotuned sanging parts is unreal,

the lack of remotely cohesive style within a 4 minute song is something else too

for a band that has been steadily regressing since the silent song they're doing well tho x

Edited by nekkichi