Shaolan974

DIMLIM new album, "MISC." release

3 minutes ago, Ameyoru said:

1/28 is one day before my birthday, it's like my birthday gift, so it better be good Retsu

Mine is on the 31st so I'm hoping for a good early birthday gift as well

54 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

Hopefully Katsuya is around again to help out with the album. Idk how much impact he has but usually everything he helps out with on the mixing and mastering side of things turns out golden

Big agree with this. Katsuya really seems to know his stuff and it doesn't hurt that he's a killer musician in his own right. 

3 minutes ago, nomemorial said:

Big agree with this. Katsuya really seems to know his stuff and it doesn't hurt that he's a killer musician in his own right. 

Went to double check because he never stated on social media if he worked on kidoairaku, but then I checked out my own copy and hes credited on that as well. And since dimlim has basically transitioned from vk to jmetal like Katsuya I reckon he should still be around the band helping them out

Ah so it's about phones being bad. The low bitrate sound symbolises how by being addicted to our phones, we are experiencing a low bitrate version of life. This is very DEEP.

Edit: but I guess me listening to this sample over and over shows that I'm still very hyped for this album.

Edited by Tanishi

4 minutes ago, Tanishi said:

Ah so it's about phones being bad. The low bitrate sound symbolises how by being addicted to our phones, we are experiencing a low bitrate version of life. This is very DEEP.

Edit: but I guess me listening to this sample over and over shows that I'm still very hyped for this album.

our-pathetic-age-580x580.jpg

I wish I was this woke

5 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

I'm liking it more than the regular djenty -Polyphiac Dimlim stuff, so I'm definitely on board does this.

Also, love Sho's tribute to 2001's 'Macabre' Kyo. 

6 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

Okay, this is great. I will support DIMLIM for being this amazing and the first band I have ever followed since they were "born" (dimlim was born). Please show them support because this isn't bad at all!!!!! 

fwiw though i'm at least 99% certain the extremely shit audio quality can be blamed on twitter because literally every single audio preview i've ever heard off the twittersphere sounded like it was recorded through a series of interconnected tin cans

5 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Sounds pretty good, it seems they had a very low budget for the MV tho. Too bad cause their previous music videos are top quality

Vanitas was just a white room with a couch and Shigarami was a lyric video formatted for phones 

23 minutes ago, Saishu said:

Vanitas was just a white room with a couch and Shigarami was a lyric video formatted for phones 

Compared to your average vk bands, Rijin and Aizounitsuki are high quality music videos (even Vanitas is for me), you can see they had budget for these, but the one they're teasing for this new album looks very amateur

Hard to say anything about such a short preview but it does have the potential of being something actually good. But I do wonder what's the point of uploading it to twitter that just absolutely slaughters the quality

11 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

you can see they had budget for these

I think the bigger factor was probably they just had talented people filming for them so it turned out well shot. 

Does anybody know if the album will be on iTunes Tuesday 00:00 exactly? In Japanese time at least. 

Also how much will it cost in all countries? Are all going to be equivalent to 2000/3000 yen? 

11 minutes ago, Fyrnia4Maya said:

Does anybody know if the album will be on iTunes Tuesday 00:00 exactly? In Japanese time at least. 

Also how much will it cost in all countries? Are all going to be equivalent to 2000/3000 yen? 

To the first part, the answer is most likely yes

To the second part I'm not sure but I chedoara is like 15 bucks on most western digital platforms so I imagine that's how much itll cost for us. My guess is that theyll charge 3000 yen for it just on japanese platforms

Click the link to the tweet and wait a bit after playing the clip a few times. It takes a while before the higher bitrate ver. 1280p version is served (there are three versions including 568p (w/ shite audio) and 640p (w/ comparable audio to the 1280p ver.) 

Here it is fully loaded: https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1220260237426298880/vid/720x1280/quRgWqspuG1DKzWu.mp4?tag=13

Edited by colorful人生