Shaolan974

DIMLIM new album, "MISC." release

so a band that was shitting out ~conceptual~ member CM spots just a single ago is promoting their new album tour with a two year old PV after announcing they're no longer visual at all, is Methtsu okay?

nvm judging by the fresh bleaching job their re:debut 『for VK mitsu』 is a month away from now tops

I dunno where things go for them after all this, but I will put money on the table that either the entire band will dive back into VK or they split and at least one member shows up in VK again (praying for Sho 🙏)

3 hours ago, appl- said:

why Retsu scares me lmao. thanks for Sho's sweet voice for saving me 😂

He looks like in pain, but in slow motion.

god this entire album release cycle has been one of the worst dumpster fires i've ever seen in the 10+ years i've been into vk 

On 1/11/2020 at 12:07 AM, -NOVA- said:

Someone just make a DIMLIM "world tour" thread at this point. I dont understand why they are announcing countries one at a time 

because they are most certainly negotiating all of it on the spot. It's pretty common for producers to make opportunity business when bands are already doing something "near", so it's very likely that when they announced their concert on Mexico, Brazilian producers saw the opportunity and negotiated a stop here, afterall it's way cheaper to bring someone from mexico than japan. Usually brazilian producers even share costs with argentinian ones for a two, three stop tours

Wouldn't surprise me if they add a couple dates and such

11 hours ago, zetork said:

Live in Chile confirmed

I'm from Chile 🇨🇱🤟🏻👽🤩

Van a viajar por puro Tur-Bus!

3 hours ago, Paraph said:

Sho is the main reason i continue to pay attention anymore.

He's the first VK vocalist to give me chills since 2005's Hizumi and Satsuki. So it's like out of all the bands out there, I just HAD to get attached to this one 🤣

It's also funny because as long as I've been on MH, I've always heard about the general turmoil that comes along with following VK...the constant disbandments, member changes, drama, insanity, etc, etc...And I think this may be my first time actually going on the fated "VK rollercoaster" 🤣🤣🤣

31 minutes ago, chocobuzz said:

dimlim should just join forces with 8p-sb at this point and become the ultimate "what the absolute fuck happened" band

Not as long as dimlim makes the better music 😂

Well, the songs' titles hint at the album being conceptual (8pSB conceptual, he-he).

And it seems like the last song would be reminding us of the old Dimlim sound.

So let's see.