Shaolan974

DIMLIM new album, "MISC." release

44 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

I wonder if chile will be their next announcement since they asked about it the other week

I contacted them to offer them a producer to work with and they ignored me lol I haven’t heard back from the interested producer either so idk if they contacted him. 

3 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:

I wont pretend to know how long it takes to go from recording something to having it finally mastered and ready for an album but retsu was posting images from the studio of them recording as recent as like last week so idk is this thing even ready. I mean it could be old images or just a short process for all I know but still feels weird this album is just 3 weeks away

Regardless they should have something available for a sample 

Lol the album is supposed to be out this month and all we have heard was a 1 second sample, there's no way that they haven't finished recording the album yet. I assume they're far behind on the release date and they would rather focus on finishing the album rather than make a lyric video or a music video or something.

On 1/8/2020 at 12:14 AM, Joel said:

Lol the album is supposed to be out this month and all we have heard was a 1 second sample, there's no way that they haven't finished recording the album yet. I assume they're far behind on the release date and they would rather focus on finishing the album rather than make a lyric video or a music video or something.

not all bands do teasers. as DIR EN GREY fan i would say "teasers? what is this?" :'D

I only expected them to do one because they teased a music video and they did a teaser for their last EP. I am not impatient though as the album is only 2-3 weeks away, I just don't like being blueballed especially with only a 1 second clip :(

At this point I'm just really intrigued by this album. From the impressions of the new song and the lack of information, it could literally be ANYTHING. For all we know it could be a fucking ska record or 2 hours of harsh noise.

2 hours ago, Saishu said:

I wonder if they’re going to slap Rijin on this thing

I wouldnt mind seeing rijin again. Ki, ai, and raku are also all solid tracks and it would be neat for fans to be able to purchase some of those live limited tracks.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2677173385693269&id=1072212069522750

Tickets for their show in mexico go on sale.next week and also if anyone wants to see a video of the band without makeup and speaking in English heres them talking about the show in mexico lol

I asked Retsu via his Instagram story where he was answering questions how many tracks will the album have and will there be material we’ve already heard and he said there’ll be an announcement soon

Edited by TheZigzagoon

Did they announce a CD release date yet? I know digital was supposed to come like a month earlier than CD, is that still the case?

3 hours ago, Kaile said:

Did they announce a CD release date yet? I know digital was supposed to come like a month earlier than CD, is that still the case?

Still the case but no details for the physical cd beyond its gonna be distributed through amazon

19 minutes ago, platy said:

Is it cheaper to bring a band to SA than Europe???  Or is it a matter of audience size? I'd say a decent crowd is guaranteed in SA. 

We just have more people making noise on social media that never actually show up for the gig. 

9 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

We just have more people making noise on social media that never actually show up for the gig. 

This is kind of what I'm afraid of, I'm hoping they still draw in a crowd but I guess now it's just up to the fans to put their money where their mouth is