Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

ザアザア(Xaa-Xaa) will release a new mini and best album

Their mini album  「みんながうた」(Minna ga uta) will be released on 2019.10.30.

TYPE A : 2800 yen + taxes

CD : 5 songs

DVD : 1 PV 

TYPE B : 2500 yen + taxes

CD : 6 songs

Their best album 「中毒症状~二~」(Chuudoku shoujou~ni~)  will be out on 2019.12.11. It will have 2 CDs (13 and 13 songs). (3800 yen + taxes)

http://xaa-xaa.com/news/?id=8700

Edited by The Piass

59 minutes ago, raspberrynilla said:

Sigh. I wish they will give us more time between releases to be able to digest them properly. Kinda getting a bit tired of them, tbh 😕

I'm not tired of them whatsoever, but yeah, agreed. Props for them for releasing a mini with potentially all new songs instead of a full-album with like 6+ singles and 3 new songs + an intro though.

On 8/18/2019 at 10:35 AM, saishuu said:

I'm not tired of them whatsoever, but yeah, agreed. Props for them for releasing a mini with potentially all new songs instead of a full-album with like 6+ singles and 3 new songs + an intro though.

I agree that it is admirable to see them release so much throughout the year. We rarely get that with any artist, from the East or West. What I mean by “getting tired” is that since we aren’t given enough time to really enjoy one single, and with the high frequency of releases, at the end they start sounding the same, to me at least 😕 So in a way it’s like if I was listening to the same song on repeat and then getting tired of it after a month or two lol

3 minutes ago, raspberrynilla said:

I agree that it is admirable to see them release so much throughout the year. We rarely get that with any artist, from the East or West. What I mean by “getting tired” is that since we aren’t given enough time to really enjoy one single, and with the high frequency of releases, at the end they start sounding the same, to me at least 😕 So in a way it’s like if I was listening to the same song on repeat and then getting tired of it after a month or two lol

I understood you! I do agree with the fact that we barely have time to breathe and enjoy each release. Hell, I've barely listened to anything from them thoroughly since Noroi Uta lmao

I just think it's better to keep churning out releases for as long as they can. Bands life spans are so short that I don't mind getting a shit ton of music in a short period. It's not like I won't have the time to enjoy it throughout the year, you know.

15 minutes ago, Saishu said:

A best album for a five year old band?

someone is trying to get out of a contract

Tbh with how stuff theyve put out they have enough material for a 10 year old band 

4 hours ago, Saishu said:

A best album for a five year old band?

someone is trying to get out of a contract

They put out a best album a few years ago when they signed with Timely so this is actually their second best album.

According to their website, it'll include all the songs since An joined the band plus one new song.

Rather than get out a contract, it sounds like they want to have more instores since they always have a large attendance for their instores

3 hours ago, emmny said:

Can't find a single song i like out of those lol :(

that's what you get for ruining your ears listening to rands

really like the samples for tracks 1, 3, 4. track 5 sounds interesting and I need to hear the full thing.

Most excited for 消えたい and 嘘をついて. 3-5 were kinda the weak point, but maybe the full versions will win me over?

I've consistently enjoyed のろいうた and ゴミ捨ては何曜日でも and not usually much for ballads ...so 1, 3 ,6 I'm interested in hearing at better quality. Although I am kinda curious what's going on in the second half of 5, wasn't expecting that folky opening.
Also am I the only one who sees this?..Of course it's coincidence and they are meant to be antennae but it's such a specific shape I can't help seeing it lol
u3G05Qr.png

Sign in to follow this