freesia

Show your concert rewards!

No matter if they're autographs, picks, drum sticks, water bottles, or who knows what on earth that bandman throws, you know all that excitement to get to own that reward, so show them off here!:rock:

Here are autographs from coldrain and Nocturnal Bloodlust, cheki taken with NCBL, and Masa's pick!:wub:

k5lbBYC.jpg

u61RcO6.jpg

Just now, chipathy said:

I have a beer can from toshiya from a diru show ages ago but I dont have pics on me

Lol! If I bring a beer can home I bet my mom would throw it away if she sees it:butwry:

Sujk's drum stick bounced off my finger and right into the hands of the much taller guy standing next me who snatched it right up fmllll.

But then i caught the only bit of scrap metal from Aggy's hair that he threw into the audience if that even counts as a win... I mean that was a 1/1300 chance right?

Spoiler

D4iKZKbUYAEQcLx.jpg

Edited by helcchi

my most prized procession was actually caught by my partner at one of the dezermucc lives early this year, but i claimed it. 😛 

it's satochi's drumstick, but sora was the one who threw it (it was at the encore session the bands did together).

Spoiler

smrtCtd.jpg

the only thing i ever caught myself was yukke's pick that tatsuro threw at us at a non-vkei festival in kabuki-cho. i think he aimed it at our group because it was obvious we were there for them.

Spoiler

bCokoNJ.jpg

Edited by qotka

My most prized item that I literally carry with me as a lucky charm  is this autograph I got from sweet angel Satochi during the tour in 2015 in Paris. They literally stopped and even took photos with some brave souls but my embarrassed ass could only get a sign from honestly the most kind person in the world ;A;.

Spoiler

E94EEAD8-1538-4BCE-8140-CC99F5FC95FE.jpg

And also this picture of me and my heroes in Paris with Yukke holding the first letter I've ever tried to write in Japanese XD.

The thing that Miya is holding in the picture is a tiny magnet  shaped like a toaster with a bread in it. Everyone had presents for them all prepared and I literally had nothing but that letter for Yukke XD. I felt bad so, while I was shopping for souvenirs for my family I saw these magnets and decided that maybe their fridges needed a little something on them. I got my family some magnets shaped like croissants and for MUCC I got toasters XD. Obviously 2015 me thought that she was so funny.

Spoiler

mucc.jpg

Edited by Triangle

I caught Tatsuyas drum stick back at Slam Dunk a few years back when I went to see Crossfaith there and got two of their setlists so far, one from last Thursday.

Also caught drumsticks from Denka and Kazuharu and a pick from Takaki (Kosuke wanted to give me one too when I burst out in tears during their last song lol but that b*tch in front of me ripped it out of his hand, still mad at her) and a water bottle from Yuuki when he was in DOAK. Then there's a setlist from GYZE and a bunch of picks Ryoji gave me after one of the shows and one of Shujis drumsticks.

And I  have a setlist from Nocturnal Bloodlust buried somewhere.

There are also quite a lot autographs, pictures with bands, cheki with bands etc.