Shaolan974

COTTELEE (マキシマム ザ ホルモン2号店 / コロナナモレモモ (Cottelee (MAXIMUM THE HORMONE 2 Go! Ten / Koronanamoremomo) new maxi-single "恋のメガラバ / 包丁・ハサミ・カッター・ナイフ・ドス・キリ" (Koi no Megaraba / Hocho Hasami Cutter Knife Dosu Kiri) [マキシマム ザ ホルモン (Maximum the Hormone) related]

COTTELEE (マキシマム ザ ホルモン2号店 / コロナナモレモモ (Cottelee (MAXIMUM THE HORMONE 2 Go! Ten / Koronanamoremomo) new maxi-single "恋のメガラバ / 包丁・ハサミ・カッター・ナイフ・ドス・キリ" (Koi no Megaraba / Hocho Hasami Cutter Knife Dosu Kiri) will be released at 2019/09/25 (CD+2DVD, 3708yen)

It seems to be a new project related to マキシマム ザ ホルモン (Maximum the Hormone) 

Cottelee (MAXIMUM THE HORMONE 2 Go! Ten / Koronanamoremomo) brings the debut single! Comes with a bonus DVD featuring documentary on the very first story of the Cottelee, "Gachinko The Hormone [Complete Edition]," talk footage at the premiere event, unreleased TV spots and unreleased spin-off drama, "Gachinko The Hormone #14.5). Also includes a 28-page deluxe booklet.

WPZL-31651.jpg?v=1

Edited by Shaolan974

1 hour ago, IGM_Oficial said:

I wish I had a dicc as big as this title

if i had a dildo as big as that title, i would never come online :D

13 hours ago, anadentone said:

if i had a dildo as big as that title, i would never come online :D

d89.gif

6 hours ago, reikiwaifusky said:

How do you possibly fit this big of a band name on merch?!

Band's name is Cottelee

5 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

sooo, are they Maximum the Hormone members or not ? They seem to be younger and there is a girl on bass .... '_' 

They're a cover band of MtH that was chosen by the members of MtH themselves. It's weird.