Sign in to follow this  
monkeybanana4

BabyKingdom new single release, "MUDDY CANDLE"

EBqmIgyVAAAXYEF?format=jpg&name=medium

ph_7th_single.jpg

BabyKingdom will release their new single, "MUDDY CANDLE", on 2019.10.16 in four types. They will hold their tour final at Shinjuku Blaze on 2019.12.21.

Type A (Limited Edition) - 1,800 yen - Two songs, DVD "MUDDY CANDLE" MV, and making-of

Type B (Limited Edition) - 1,800 yen - Two songs, DVD "MUDDY CANDLE" MV, and multi-angle MV

Type C (Regular Edition) - 1,500 yen - Two songs, one bonus tracks, three instrumental songs

Type D (Regular Edition) - 1,500 yen - Two songs, one bonus tracks, three instrumental songs

EBqbJEiUwAINRk-?format=jpg&name=small

EBqeqUAUwAAbb94?format=jpg&name=small

EBquwX0U8AASQty?format=jpg&name=medium

EBqfYsXU4AAKOjj?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by monkeybanana4

First was confused with Monyo's look again, I hope he can move around properly this time unlike with the AGE+PLUS outfit.

Maru's hair is gorgeous, I really like the longer aqua/blue hair on him.

Shogo is a gremlin like usual, so pretty good.

Shiki looks so cute with horns and a cape????

Planning to buy either C or D when it comes out, probs going to make sheetmusic for the songs I have then. Would want to trade (sheetmusic or mp3 files) for the making-of, but I don't speak Japanese well yet (planning to study it in Uni), so I will make subtitles in the future when I am capable of doing so, for any making-of I end up buying or trading.

Also, I'm already making fanart to print a phonecase with these outfits oop

-Edit-

Okay so I kinda also want to buy A tbh, but I don't have the money to buy both A and C/D TwT

I'll see what I end up having, but I'm still open for trade ^^

Edited by Bunny-Usagii
New info

[CD tracklist]

01. MUDDY CANDLE

02. 半端嫌~HAMPIRE~

03. アイシングシュガー [TYPE C only]

03. 蛇ニンゲン [TYP D only]

04. MUDDY CANDLE(inst)

05. 半端嫌~HAMPIRE~(inst)

06. アイシングシュガー(inst) [TYPE C only]

06 03. 蛇ニンゲン(inst) [TYPE D only]

a____rgb_1_.jpgb____rgb_1_.jpgc____rgb_1_.jpgd____rgb_1_.jpg

Making-of before it will go public

This is on my throw-away channel that I use for VK stuff, I'll make it a public video some time later, but feel free to watch it now ^^

(Yes I bought the CD, and I had to pay 15 bucks extra because my country decided to check my package because it "was suspicious", so I hope you will all enjoy ^^)

Little note, the rip isn't in high quality, but neither the Making-of nor the MV are HD, so I'm not too happy about that TwT

Sign in to follow this