Neon

Last movie you saw.

I watched Fight for Your Right (Revisited) yesterday. Best "music video" ever! THAT is what I call a video. Laughed my ass off 54 times during those 30 minutes.

Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl - Hahaha! WHAT a movie! Crazy, wicked, strange, hilarious and entertaining as fuck!

Trailer:

5z_QIMb6NGc

Now I really can't wait to see Tokyo Gore Police, Alien VS Ninja, Meatball Machien and Tokyo Zombie. As well as all the other japanese horror/splatter/gore/comedy movies I've downloaded today. Oh, isn't life great?! :wub:

Edit: And then I have seen Alien VS Ninja. Hahaha! WHAT a movie! It's ashitty, but in a really good, charming and funny way. Gotta love this!

Trailer:

7M_QC2fatXQ

Just recently watched these films over the course of four days, Eden Log, Cargo, Pandorum and Dante 01. Great science fiction flicks, especially Eden Log and Cargo.

Mean Streets

It was a good Scorsese film, but he can do so much better; still, Robert de Niro was brilliant in the role of Johnny Boy.

Thor

I really enjoyed this movie. It came together very well and I like that they didn't take themselves too seriously. Overall, a big thumbs up!

Watched both 'American Beauty' and 'The Sixth Sense' today. Kinda happy I didn't watch both when I was younger as I probably wouldn't have absorbed much from them.

True Blood, season 1 - Well, it's silly, over the top and has more chees on it than the world has ever produced. Both the girl that plays Sookie and the guy that playsd Bill overact a lot, especially the guy who plays Bill. When the character (Bill, that is) gets mad the actor overact so much, and it end up so shitty. But overall it's entertaining as fuck. Cheesy, over the top and hilarious! I like it.

True Blood, season 2 - Well, it's silly, over the top and has more cheese on it than the world has ever produced. Both the girl that play Sookie and the guy that play Bill overact a lot, especially the guy who plays Bill. When the character (Bill, that is) gets mad the actor overact so much, and it end up so shitty. But overall it's entertaining as fuck. Cheesy, over the top and hilarious! I like it.

However, I am getting REALLY tired of Sookie, Bill and Tara. Annoying as fuck. I will take a break before I watch season 3 due to those three characters.

Atonement

Good Period fim staring James McAvoy , Keira Knightley and Saoirse Ronan

Because of my countries glorious victory in hockey, i decided to celebrate it with a Nazisploitation movie marathon. I went through my movie archives and picked out all the stuff that would fit in this event. I started with Ilsa, She-wolf of the SS which is entertaining enough and the production quality is top notch when comparing to other movies of it's kind ( still terrible though ). After that i proceeded with SS Girls which is one of the most visually powerful films I've seen and the lead actor is amazing. Now I'm watching Nazi Love Camp 27 and my socks are probably worth more than the amount of cash spent on the movies budged ( Edit: Oh jesus this movie is terrible. Skip skip ). After that i still got Love Camp 7, Salon Kitty, Extermination camp something to watch. Not recommended for angry feminists.

Those damn Italians and their movies. I probably have 60% of their annual GPD in my movie cabinet.

Citizen Kane; 12 Angry Men

Definitely some of the greatest films I've ever seen. Brilliant classics.