Neon

Last movie you saw.

Steam of Life (digiboxs)

Vincent (Youtube)

I'm sick so I have time to watch movies

^ One of the best films ever created.

I just watched Black Death again. I need to get my Sean Bean fix, yo. Especially after watching Game of Thrones.

13 Assassins - Great, great movie by Takashi Miike. The bull scene was bad, but other than that it was great.

Californication, season 4 - Fucking great! Hank Moody 4 prez!

And then some movies I haven't seen since I saw them on the movie theaters:

Inception - Still damn good! Nolan is close to becoming god, and Leo has taken the step from being boring and lame to become one of the best actors ever over the past ten years. What a man he has become!

The Darkn Knight - Nolan is the man! Ledger steals the show with one of the best performances within acting ever, but Bale is amazing as ever and so are the rest. Damn good and one of the best superhero movies ever.

Watchmen - Fuck yeah! Still amazing and entertaining as fuck! Rorschach is just beyond badass. My god!

Tropic Thunder - Still hilarious! Tom Cruise and Robert Downey Jr. steals the show. Tom Cruise does one of his best performances ever, and Robert Downey Jr. is damn good, especially the "full retard"-scene is beyond hilarious.

That's all I can remember that I have seen the last week.

Edit:

I saw The Town not too long ago. Amazing movie, and Ben Affleck shows his skills as a director and as an actor. Damn fucking good! Not as good as Heat of course, but who would have been expecting that anyway?

Thor

AWSOME MOVIE! if you love marvel youve gotta see it!

cant wait for the avengers movie

This as well Thor is/was/always will be the BEST comic based hero film ever, even better than Iron Man, suck it John Favreau., and I am really anticipating The Avengers too mainly due to the fact that Joss Whedon is tied to it.

watched Insidious last night, started off good, but the last 30 minutes just made it a stereotype movie, nothing special or scary anymore. they should have left the demon more mysterious and less visible. so just another boring movie what starts off good but ends like every other horror movie