Neon

Last movie you saw.

^ I love that movie.

Sherlock Holmes.

So great, Guy Richie sure knows how to make a good flick.

Roadhouse

So many bar fights and Patrick Swayze breaks so many legs in this movie.

I still can't believe he died..

The 40 year old virgin, it was supposed to be a comedy but I didn't laugh. Pretty boring.

Quarantine

Not scarry, but when that things suddenly jump out, they gotta make you jump.

The original, [.rec] scared me though

Saw Source Code yesterday, going to see Kung-Fu Panda 2 later tonight ( aw yea free movie pass )

Shutter Island - Great! Leo is exceptional as always, and I was entertained. Sure, it didn't take long until I understood the whole movie and concept and stuff. But I was entertained nonetheless!

Last movies I watched were Trainspotting and Blade Runner, they were both pretty good.

seen a lot of movies lately

Hangover 2,

hated it, couldnt laugh a single moment. didnt like part 1, so didnt expect to like part 2, but it was even worse. Plus i officialy hate Zach Galifianakis now. didnt really like him (always plays the same roles, the akward fat guy who doesnt know how to handle situations and always acts strange and insults people), but in this movie he was so annoying, god, wanted to kill him

Pirates of the Carribean On Stranger Tides

i heared a lot of bad comments about it so didnt expect too much, but i really liked it. Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush have such chemistry together! plus happy not to see Keira Knightley and Orlando Boring, ehm.. Bloom. And finally after two movies with octopushead "im so sad" now we have an awsome villian in Captain Blackbeard. so yeah thumbs up!

Kung Fu Panda 2

not as funny as part 1, but still, kinda funnyXD

A Serbian Film

this is one of the most shocking movies around according to lots of people. the themes are really shocking and some sick stuff happens, but i guess im not that shocked easily lately or something. or is it wrong to see a man fuck a baby who has been born 2 seconds before and not give a shit? haha

Insidious

movie starts off good, really creepy, demon looks creepy. but once daddy enters the phantom world and you can see the demon properly, the whole effect is ruined. so first hour is good, builds up good tension, has cool effects. last 40 minutes are: meeeeh, been there done that.

Fast and Furious 5

The Rock AND Vin Diesel, that cant go wrong. PLUS Han is back. nuff said. haha, no really awsome movie, lots of familiar faces, awsome stunts, cool fights, humor, its all there. my favorite of the series so far.

My Haunted Ex Girlfriend

a thai movie wich is supposed to break all sales records in thailand, from the makers of art of the devil (wich i quite enjoyed). well the movie starts really slow, and all the scares lead to nothing. a movie that when you've seen it you're like: did i just spend 90 minutes watching for nothing? boring movie

thats all i can remember for now=p

Kill The Irishman

Old-fashioned gangster movie, I really enjoyed it. The main actor did pretty well, and the soundtrack was even better, I can only recommend this film to everyone.

X-Men: First Class

I loved it. Finally an X-Men movie I've been able to enjoy. :wub:

X-Men: First Class

I loved it. Finally an X-Men movie I've been able to enjoy. :wub:

You haven't been able to enjoy X-Men 1, 2 and 3? Three damn good movies, dude. Especially when thinking about it being super hero movies. Great movies!

And Cannibal Holocaust is a damn masterpiece!

Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain

Very beautiful film. My only complaint is the poster/dvd cover which does not represent the atmosphere of the movie and the personality of the main character.. AT ALL. It's so misleading. When I looked at it the first time I wasn't expecting anything but a cheap child's movie with too much fantasy and a cliche story. But this movie is much more than that. Watching this I was absolutely fascinated by the main character. The way she thinks, does things, her humor, her shyness... beautiful. It's like there's not even an actress... it's her!

9/10

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

I watched this in 3D and that was a mistake. Action scenes are hard to follow, dark scenes are too dark thanks to the glasses, 3D does not add even anything here. What a waste. Blackbeard is a cool new character but... you don't get to know ANYTHING about this guy. Basically, all characters in this movie lack depth. Any sort of depth. And the story is only so-so. The funny parts are no where near as funny as in some other Pirates movies. There are some enjoyable moments in this movie and it's not a total disaster (although I think I would've enjoyed it more without the 3D thing), but it's a disappointment nonetheless.

5/10

Fast Five

Lazy story. Only written to have as much action scenes as possible. Which are all way over the top and rather laughable than enjoyable. That some events in these kind of movies can be unrealistic, that's commen knowledge, but THIS unreal? Event after event I could only think "yeah, right...". You can see the audience they aimed for is an average of 12 years old. Boys who think pimpin' cars and good looking whores women make a good movie.

2/10