Neon

Last movie you saw.

Django Unchained! Definitely recommend. It's not as offensive as people make it out to be if you just realize thats how people acted back then. Once you don't take the movie too seriously, I think you'll actually find the story really good. 4.5/5 Horse gets it in the first 10 minutes so if you're an animal lover, just skip that part.

No Strings Attached 

only reason was natalie portman , noting more

Se7en (1995)

Dead bodies start turning up and notes found at the murder scenes of the victims refer to the seven deadly sins. Pride, Gluttony, Sloth etc. Two detectives, one relatively new guy (Brad Pitt) and one about to retire (Morgan Freeman) team up to solve the mysteries surrounding this killing spree and to find the person responsible.

The film ultimately relies on its shock elements with plenty of gore and signs of extreme torturing of the victims and a try-hard not so intelligent plot. I experienced this as wasted potential. The 'sins' theme present throughtout the film remains shallow and the filmmakers tried to create a 'deep' and intelligent character in the form of a killer but in fact he was just some random lunatic. He contributed nothing worth mentioning. And neither did anyone or anything else in this film. There were moments in the film with a genuine tense atmosphere, I'll give it that, but in the end it just desperately tried to be dark and edgy. It wasn't much fun. 4/10

i when to see Evil Dead on my birthday it wasn't bad and it wasn't nothing like the trailer(which sucked...) but anyways i though it was a good

movie.. but i wish it was more scarier :/ there is alot of gore and blood which is great XDD but i do wish it was longer and more scary like

the trailer...i give it a 8/10 i kind of wanna go back and watch it again xD but i'll  wait until the dvd comes out haha. and the guy in the movie got hit SOOO many times and cut  and he didn't die until toward the end o.o(lol)

and another movie i when to see was the croods i though it was awesome! hahaha a very funny movie well i though it was funny...but anyways..um

i give it a  9/10 cause the teen girl in the movie was crazy xD i think she was my favorite lol.

^ Awww I wanna see Evil Dead too (preferably in a cinema but no chance over here it seems .__.)... loved the original movies!

My last one was The Host (the Korean movie, not that new one xD). Was a pretty nice and interesting monster flick.

The Immigrant (1917)
A 20-minutes short Chaplin film made almost a century ago... indeed. It's a good ol' slapstick comedy but also shows some of the difficulties of immigrants when they arrive in a 'new world'. At least you could see it that way if you wander into over-analyzing territory. Either way, it's a fun little film that made me laugh several times.

Genuine comedy is timeless and The Immigrant is just one those films that proves this. The simple and rather predictable concept would've never succeeded if it was drawn out to a full length picture but as a 20-minutes short it's an entertaining piece and worth watching. Can be found on Youtube as well. 7/10

Mary and Max (2009)
A clay-animation dark comedy film about two very lonely pen-pals who live in very different environments but share their love for Noblets (a fictional cartoon) and chocolate. The film features some childish humor and explores some very dark themes going as far as suicide.

The voice-over narration just keeps going endlessly and was boring at times. Half of the jokes felt forced and weren't even all that funny to me. Some are even repeated in an unfunny matter. If there's one thing to say about this film it must be that it's completely unique. I've never seen anything like this. It's full of sadness from the intro to the very end and yet it doesn't feel all that sad. I liked it at times and disliked it at other times feeling I was being fed some stereotypes.

It's difficult, borderline heartless, to give this film a negative rating as I appreciate the effort and the ideas that went into making this, but honestly... I can't give it a postive rating considering the execution just wasn't that good. The narration started to get boring after the first 30 minutes and half of the attempted humor felt forced... like it must've been funnier in their minds but it turned out to be mediocre on the screen. 5/10

Black Angel (Kuro no tenshi) Vol. 1

Dear lord, this was a boring, awkward and useless movie... wow. Avoid this like the plague~

Iron man 3

It was entertaining but kinda disappointing one , good to start summer movie maddness

Not going to write much about each film anymore. Nobody here does anyway. Keeping it short.

Videodrome (1983)

Bizarre sci-fi/horror that is open for different interpretations. I liked it, but it's not a masterpiece. 6/10

Requiem for a Dream (2000)

Repetitive, manipulative, annoying, shallow, dumb. No idea why this is so highly praised universally. 2/10

The Transporter (2002)

Inexcusably bad. 1/10

Nick of Time (1995)

Has its moments, but it's nothing special. Would not recommend unless you're a big Johnny Depp fan. 5/10

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains (1982)

Follows the rise of an all-girl band through the underground circuit to mainstream (though controversial) success. Entertaining low-budget production that screams 80's. I enjoyed this. 7/10

Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)

Actually a rewatch but I'll add this one to the list anyway. Enjoyed it even more than I did back when I first saw it. Probably because I understand more of the fun now than when I was younger. Great! 8/10

Star Trek Into the Darkness

Awesome special effects and set pieces but the overall movie was mediocre to the bone. Previous one was way better.

Feast III: The Happy Finish

Incredibly shitty and boring horror/B-movie. The first film was alright (standard monster-horror with a sense of humor), the second one looked real cheap but upped the hilarity factor to the max (so pretty enjoyable low-budget crap), but this one, ugh... it tried to live up to the ridiculous scenes of the 2nd movie but only succeeded in being silly and weak. The ending was pretty fun tho, shame about the movie itself sucking. xD

Lessons of Evil by Takashi Miike (2012 or so)

Starts out as a weird creeped out highschool movie before of course turning into a massive gore-fest. not miikes best or anything, but it still leaves a very strong impression. no matter how you look at it it appears almost fun-splatter-like but this whole bloodsoaked exposition gets more and more unnerving to the point of beeing unbearable, as every single glimmer of hope gets shot down almost immediately and unexpectedly. indeed evil....

Sleep Tight (Mientras Duermes)

Wow, what a fucked-up movie! Very exciting all the way through, a great twisted Spanish thriller.