Neon

Last movie you saw.

Looper: I really loved it, the best film I've seen in a while.

Paranormal Actvity 4: It was really great, but I loved the third one better.

Hotel Transylvania

It was awesome actually, pretty funny :D me and my gf lol'd the entire movie

Looper: I really loved it, the best film I've seen in a while.

Paranormal Actvity 4: It was really great, but I loved the third one better.

I nearly died of boredom watching pn4......

the last movie I watched was frankenweenie.

being an animal lover it sure was a tear-jerker

Skyfall: Pretty amusing. It was the first bond movie I'd ever seen. Had some amazing shots in it. Didn't care for the villain at all, though.

Parents: Strange, sort of obscure horror movie about either a child slowly going insane or cannibalistic parents from the late '80s. Had a rather surreal vibe. I found it rather unsettling for some reason I can't quite discern, but it was def. good.

The Blob (1988): DEM SPECIAL EFFECTS, seriously. Quality horror-cheese that isn't afraid to go against some of the cliches of the genre (fake main character that gets killed off a quarter through the movie!)

Skyfall (2012)

Just plain bad. Has two or three nice scenes, but mainly thanks to the visuals. Plot was dumb, characters were lifeless, dialogue was ridiculously bad. I fail to see how a film like this could get positive reviews. I even prefer Bonds like 'Moonraker' and 'You Only Live Twice' over this. Both ridiculous films plot-, gadgets- and villainwise but at least their ridiculousness set an enjoyable atmosphere while Skyfall was just empty. 3/10

Don't Bother to Knock (1952)

One of Marilyn Monroe's earlier films before the big hits... and she actually does a pretty good job at acting for a change! Never was much of a fan, but her performance in this film is one of her best I've seen so far. The real reason why I watched this is because Richard Widmark plays the male lead here, one of the best actors during this era and he does not disappoint. The plot could've been a bit more exciting and I'm not 100% satisfied with the ending but overall this is undeniably a good film. 7/10

Angel Face (1952)

One of the best films I've seen lately. Robert Mitchum and Jean Simmons play the biggest roles and both are most excellent. Sometime past halfway through the film there's a court session which took some of the atmosphere and pace out of the film, but even this was well done and thought through. The ending was dramatic in every sense of the word. Excellent picture! 8.5/10

Society - Holy shit, another great 'mindfuck'-type horror movie. Ending was kind of strange and abrupt, though. Other than that, this movie was awesome.

Another Happy Day

great movie, i think i'm kind of a sucker for these movies about fucked up, dysfunctional families and all the mascerade they put up :P

this one is a fine one (a tad too much crying and boohoo tho)

TRz-196Cizo

Red Lights

I was a bit hesitant to watch it because of all the negative reviews but it really wasn't that bad! Despite the terribly annoying "omg random loud noise, let's have a heart-attack!" moments it was a pretty okayish and interesting movie.

Killing Them Softly

IDK, I didn't like it much. Felt like it dragged on in some scenes.

Drive Thru - Wow, this was bad. Except for like 1 scene. Also the main girl was hot, but other than that this was rubbish..