Neon

Last movie you saw.

Cold Fish

i am a huge fan of sion sono and i already knew that this was going to be pretty messed up, but seriously wtf? this is just on a whole other level, bloody brilliant (this film puts the term bloodbath quite literally i think...)

The Bourne Legacy.

Seriously, what the fuck.

What the fuck happened.

The plot is terribad. The script is lackluster. It's an insult towards the trilogy, cause not even Renner and Weisz's great acting combined could save the movie. How I wish this was directed by Greengrass. :-x

Watched Japanese movie ツレがうつになりまして。 (tsure ga utsu ni narimashite.) , it was quite nice film, a bit touching and somewhat fun, not so much happened all the time so not movie for all I guess :P... Also even if topic of movie was depression it wasn't too depressing really, so well done ^^...

The Bourne Legacy.

Seriously, what the fuck.

What the fuck happened.

The plot is terribad. The script is lackluster. It's an insult towards the trilogy, cause not even Renner and Weisz's great acting combined could save the movie. How I wish this was directed by Greengrass. :-x

Ya that movie was very disappointing and underwhelming. I felt nauseated by the end due to very shaky action scenes.

Well , saw 2 movies row about moon

A Trip to the Moon (Le Voyage Dans La Lune) 8/10

Moon 9/10

Expendables 2,

one of the most awsome movies of the year, together with Avengers=p

very very funny, about 100x times more awsome then part 1, yeah its possible=p

La Piel Que Habito/The Skin I Live In

Thought it was kind of slow in the beginning, but I guess it was needed in order to help the build up to the craziness. Ended up loving it!

The Expendables 2, yesterday with my mother.

She was so stoked to see Stallone and Norris. Um, many say the movie's way better than the first, but since I don't watch it, well. It was entertaining, though.

From Paris With Love

what a movie, awsome action and John Travolta is just awsome in his role. Plus the story was really good

must see if you like action comedy fliks

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

movie was bad but its Heath Ledger's last movie so I forgived it ,

aloso Johnny Depp was fun

^ Yeah, Neon... I didn't really like that one very much either.

I just saw Looper last night. REALLY interesting; one of the coolest plots I've seen in a while.

And a great performance by the child actor.

The main thing that annoyed me was Joseph Gordon Levitt's weird lips, haha. Didn't look like young Bruce Willis, haha.