Neon

Last movie you saw.

Ted

had some funny things, had some not funny things..bit of a 50/50 movie. funny, but nothing special. and im not a fan of family guy and Seth McFarlane just doesnt seem to shed off that way of humor. Whether its one of his 100 same series (come on family gun, cleveland show, american dad etc. are all the f*cking same=p) or this movie, its just the same old same old. except that this movie had some funny bits while his shows have none=)

Himizu

If you want to watch a depressing Japanese movie that incorporated the Tsunami/Earthquake in the fucked up lives of 2 14-year-olds with crappy parents who only want their children to die so they can get the insurance, then you should watch it...

Really good lead actors to be honest. But it left me in a daze like Confessions did :s

^ I agree, the first two [REC] movies are quite on par with each other, great creepy stuff! Haven't seen the third one yet though.

^ I agree, the first two [REC] movies are quite on par with each other, great creepy stuff! Haven't seen the third one yet though.

Yeah, both are really great! I think the only reason I like the first one a little better is because I had no idea what to expect while watching it and it was crazy.

I haven't seen the newest one either, but I'm kinda turned off by most comments I've heard about it so far. :/

Yeah, both are really great! I think the only reason I like the first one a little better is because I had no idea what to expect while watching it and it was crazy.

I haven't seen the newest one either, but I'm kinda turned off by most comments I've heard about it so far. :/

Well, the first REC is creepier, but IMO the second one has a way better storyline. In short, both are damn good!

Anyway, you fella talked about the 3rd REC? is there any preview or stuff of this? I bet the zombie Virus will be spread outside the town..

Referring to the last scene of 2nd REC where the main zombie / monster hasn't actually vanished.

^ I think the 3rd one came out in spring, or something? It takes place totally elsewhere, and isn't the usual "found footage" style, that's all I know.

- looks kinda cool, but different from the style of the first two. I'm kinda worried that it won't live up to the first two movies (though a 4th one is in the making too).

I have a feeling that this 3rd series wont be as horrifying as the 2 predecessors.

Rewatched Batman Begins... now to TDK before TDK Rises.

And I watched Himizu too, liked it a lot, but not on par with Sono's masterpieces.

The Thing. 1982 verison. It was fucking awesome.

Also all this previous talk about Rec makes me want to watch the most recent follow ups. I've seen the first, but had no idead there was a 2nd or even a 3rd one.

Sure is!! :) By the way, I actually kinda liked the new one too (not really a remake, more like a prequel).

Also all this previous talk about Rec makes me want to watch the most recent follow ups. I've seen the first, but had no idead there was a 2nd or even a 3rd one.

Still haven't seen the 3rd one yet myself, but I totally recommend the 2nd movie! One of the best horror sequels ever in my opinion (sometimes even surpassing the first one).

My last movie: They Live

Saw it for the 2nd time, liked it this time better. Also, what a coincidence, also a John Carpenter film! :D

I saw Shinya Tsukamoto's A Snake Of June yesterday.

Apparently, letting yourself get blackmailed by a stalker CAN somehow improve you and your husband's love life and even improve your overall marriage.

So I finally watched it: [REC]3 Genesis

All I gotta say is: NOPE. Terribly cliché and boring compared to the first two movies. Although it had its cool moments (particularly in the last 30 minutes or so), those weren't enough to outweigh all the crappy and tedious stuff. Well, I'm still looking forward to part 4, maybe that'll be better.

The Dark Knight Rises

Jour de Fete (The Big Day)

Einstein and Eddington (TV movie)

Sure is!! :) By the way, I actually kinda liked the new one too (not really a remake, more like a prequel).

Still haven't seen the 3rd one yet myself, but I totally recommend the 2nd movie! One of the best horror sequels ever in my opinion (sometimes even surpassing the first one).

My last movie: They Live

Saw it for the 2nd time, liked it this time better. Also, what a coincidence, also a John Carpenter film! :D

Haven't seen the newer version of The Thing so I can't compare. But I have heard less than favorable things about it.

And i also enjoyed Carpenters They Live. Wish I had those cool shades and I love that long ass alley fight.

Last Movie I saw was The Rage. Awful awful movie. Horrible acting, plot, story, dialogue and special effects.

And i also enjoyed Carpenters They Live. Wish I had those cool shades and I love that long ass alley fight.

Haha, that fight scene... Also I love it when he first puts on the sunglasses and goes all mental. xD

Last one I watched just now: Alien Raiders

Yeah, cheesy title but it was not bad. Typical "trapped in a closed location with an invisible evil lurking & killing everybody" type of horror flick. Despite the low budget it didn't look too amateurish or bad. Still, nothing special but it was good for one viewing.

Rec 3, as said before terrible in comparison to the first two, some nice gore scenes near the end

but other than that...it relied more on humor then on horror at some points

plus the fact that after 20 minutes the camera turns into a normal movie and not the shaky handcam as it was in the first two, weird...

and finally yesterday Prometheus

really long movie, had some interesting things but at the end it just doesnt give any anwsers to Alien, but still pretty awsome and complicated. but i loved it even tough i expected more action

plus the fact that after 20 minutes the camera turns into a normal movie and not the shaky handcam as it was in the first two, weird...

Yeah, it's like "...okay, what's the point of calling it [REC] then?" :lol: (though I thought that scene was fun)

My last movies, since I was in a [REC] mood: Quarantine & Quarantine 2

Wow. It's been a long time since I've seen such a straight-up almost-literal remake like Quarantine. With that said, it was completely unnecessary, since if I wanna experience this story I'll just watch the original that I already love. xD Actually, the 2nd part wasn't bad. I liked the new environment (plane/airport). It was average but watchable horror.

Another 48 Hrs.

It was as good as the first films was, the duo of Nick Nolte and Eddie Murphy (who is in a great form again) is one of the best pairings in the history of filmmaking, and 'The Boys Are Back In Town' at the and again is a great choice. 10/10.