colorful人生

What are you watching (on YouTube)?

I've become quite a bore. I spend more time watching lectures and studies than I do "normal" entertainment stuff. :hum: Huldah is a wise sister and a good teacher tho. One of my favorite YT channels!

Because of course they are (can't believe there's kids out there who don't know of Filthy Frank's legacy... Man, I feel old)

On 5/14/2020 at 1:44 PM, Total Saikou said:

Because of course they are (can't believe there's kids out there who don't know of Filthy Frank's legacy... Man, I feel old)

WAIT HOW DID PEOPLE NOT KNOW. I was more surprised to find out that Filthy Frank was ALSO JOJI, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. ahahaha. That be true tho, the kpop fandom is chaos and the majority is toxic as frick. 

anyway this is what i'm watching. #jojiisnotoverparty tho

On 5/14/2020 at 4:44 PM, Total Saikou said:

woah, haha. Had no idea this dude went on to start a music career. That's hilariously awesome!

Also cancel culture and sjws can suck a big ol' dick:

non-black cancel culture sheeptards: "OMG HE SAID THE N-WORD. DISGUSTING. CANCEL HIM!!!"

non-black cancel culture sheeptards as soon as a black person does something they don't like: "OMG I HATE NIGGERS!!11"

They can get the fuck outta here with that fake, moral-posturing bullshit.

For this thread's sake, I just finished watching this:

Went from various murder/crime shows -> Try Guys -> readings on Reddit -> yt teaaa -> Aba and Preach 😂 I have no idea what to watch anymore. Nothing is keeping my interest now.

Btw if you like the crime stuff, YT channel Female Killers is great. If you don't mind the cheesy reenactment stories lolol

Interviewer: "Just what kind of band does X aim to be? What would you say, hide?"

hide: "Yes"

God, this interview clip is a gem 🥰

Any OGs here remember the absolute Diru classic, "Sea of Retards"? 😤

Edited by Total Saikou

On 6/18/2020 at 7:49 PM, violetchain said:

Man, they're playing some mind games in Ryo's English placement test. 😂

THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WATCHING THAT? Oh boy that series is so funny and memeable (wish I knew where the fans gather because I often want to throw some broken English but I know nobody will get it 😞 ).

There's 2.078 videos in my watch later now so... 👀 as y'all can see I spend a lot of time on Youtube ....... (#bilingualproblems but half of it are MV releases ??) really enjoy those seiyuu tl channels AOL and Ask Japanese/Abroad in Japan and similar channels are always there and the occasional TEDTalk too. One of such  Japanese culture/trivia channels I really enjoy is Nekojitablog:

Spoiler

Now for something more English speaking and just as fun.

Spoiler

Edited by Chell

On 8/22/2020 at 10:29 AM, Chell said:

THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WATCHING THAT? Oh boy that series is so funny and memeable (wish I knew where the fans gather because I often want to throw some broken English but I know nobody will get it 😞 ).

Haha, yeah, I've been laughing so hard watching those videos. While I'm a big KAT-TUN fan, I've always found Jin kind of irritating, tbh, so I was really surprised by how fun they are to watch. The dynamic he has with Ryo is so cute.

43 minutes ago, violetchain said:

Haha, yeah, I've been laughing so hard watching those videos. While I'm a big KAT-TUN fan, I've always found Jin kind of irritating, tbh, so I was really surprised by how fun they are to watch. The dynamic he has with Ryo is so cute.

Yeah. Guess Jin had this "troublesome sht" image to him for a long time, but now I can't even see that. Big old-NEWS fan here and my best boi was Ryo so ever since he (finally) left Johnnys and solo debuted I've been following what he does, and am I glad this series came up! (because his music is underwhelming at best compared to what he did back then lol.)

Now for something in-topic ... This person has literally the only "anime channel" I find interesting on Youtube ; it's just ... a whole other level of content 

Edited by Chell

37 minutes ago, Chell said:

Yeah. Guess Jin had this "troublesome sht" image to him for a long time, but now I can't even see that. Big old-NEWS fan here and my best boi was Ryo so ever since he (finally) left Johnnys and solo debuted I've been following what he does, and am I glad this series came up! (because his music is underwhelming at best compared to what he did back then lol.)

Lol, I  just didn't like Jin because he always seemed so full of himself. It seems like he's mellowed out a bit over the years.

I started watching the series mainly because I like Kanjani8 and Ryo's drama work. Yeah, I still haven't even checked out his solo album yet, since I wasn't really wild about the trailers. Plus Subaru was always my favourite in Kanjani8, so I need to get around to that one first. ^^;

4 hours ago, AnchuAnchor said:

My heart goes out to you Russian fellas

Btw why does harasho sound Korean  

Ahh putin he holds asads leash while Russia bombs city's I like how they only see the media side of it lmao vodka so funny lmao Russian anthem so funny how about all the supplys they sent to terrorist groups one of them had a fmj stinger others have an 94 fucking Russia 

11 hours ago, Keiyuh said:

Ahh putin he holds asads leash while Russia bombs city's I like how they only see the media side of it lmao vodka so funny lmao Russian anthem so funny how about all the supplys they sent to terrorist groups one of them had a fmj stinger others have an 94 fucking Russia 

Given that it’s a parody I feel like they didn’t want it to get too political (either), yanno? Freedom of speech tho? Idk her.