platy

J-rock "" King""Yoshiki meets U.K.’s Prince Charles at Buckingham Palace

Honorable and Esteemed Yoshiki is making his way through the Royal family of U.K. He recently attended an event hosted by them in Buckingham Palace. 

Below, you'll be able to see more pictures of the event.

I'm sure they were driven to ecstasy by the fact that the Legendary King of Jayrawk invited himself over to their humble abode. An unforgettable day for all involved, indeed. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/soranews24.com/2019/08/07/j-rock-king-yoshiki-meets-u-k-s-prince-charles-at-buckingham-palace%E3%80%90photos%E3%80%91/amp/

someone's out there hoping to get access to the secret bone marrow harvesting parties i see

On 6/24/2019 at 4:26 PM, YuyoDrift said:

I'm now convinced that he wanted to spread some of his X Japan essence on her for future manipulation

I fucking knew this motherfucker did something to that scarf lol now they're all under his spell.

1 hour ago, nullmoon said:

As a Brit, what the actual fuck...? This is just plain weird. What next? Kyo meeting Trump? (Please let this happen) 

I'd pay to see this happen

2 hours ago, nullmoon said:

As a Brit, what the actual fuck...? This is just plain weird. What next? Kyo meeting Trump? (Please let this happen) 

lol of course it will be Yoshiki meeting Trump! Kyo isn't in with the right crowd. I'm pretty sure Yoshi and Kanye are working on a collab as we speak

23 hours ago, platy said:

Yoshi and Kanye

This is literally what I thought I would never see in the same sentence.

Yoshiki invited on an episode of Keeping up With The Kardashians XD

Edited by Triangle